Friday Night Mining [2015]

Discussion in 'Empire Events' started by MrSocks75, Jan 2, 2015.

1. I had fun tonight. getting almost two whole stacks of diamonds probably helped that fun XD
    ShelLuser likes this.
  2. Glad you had fun, goodjob on the loot :)
    Gawadrolt likes this.
  3. Last night was awesome.
  4. Ximph likes this.

5. Trouble seems to follow luke1031 around in the form of creepers, much to PremiumBlank's dismay.
  6. I think we all should be afraid-very afraid! Tonight's mining event is on Friday the Thirteenth!
  7. i will have to bring my lucky potato then MrSocks
  8. I'll be latr, but will try to join the party :)
  9. ShelLuser likes this.
  10. I missed it :(
  11. Thank you so much for making those! They're really helpful to get a good idea of what the whole event is basically about.

I especially liked the part where you went up to someone's house, noticed the sign "don't enter" and actually respected that by not entering. I've seen too many youtube video's where the author would basically go: "Nah, I can enter b/c I'm making a video", so this is really refreshing to see.

But uhm... Does SkeleTin know you killed his spider pet? ;)

When all goes right then I'll definitely try to tag along with the mining next time. Not so much for the mining btw. but the events around it seem like lots of fun.
  12. XD yes I try to be respectful if they do not wish to have anyone go inside. However, the other video the sign said 'no girls aloud' however as I stated in the vid, I am a lady, not a girl so I was well within my right to go inside. ;P
    just_five_fun and ShelLuser like this.
  13. I would love to go, This is what ive always wanted to do with my friends. Too bad 8pm EMC Time is Midnight to me :(
    Good luck with this!
    Chewsy4 likes this.
  14. So sad, me too ;w;
    Sabil10 likes this.
  15. Same we are in the GMT time zone (UK)
  16. Sabil, meerkatman1 why aren't your friends on EMC. Seems to me that if you aren't telling all your friends about how amazing this place is then you aren't being a very good friend(I'm joking, not saying you are bad friends). Also, get us more brit players and we can have another earlier mining event no problem. Depending on the day/time I might come to another one too! Gotta get dem diamonds.
  17. omg i should start a Uk smp8 mining trip xDDD (btw Sabil isn't really friends with meerkat, i'm more friends with him, also i introduced sabil to emc aha)