[FORUM GAME] U.R.F. Steelgate

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 23, 2015.

1. I flinch slightly at the newcomer, but I recover quickly, "Yeah" I say shortly, glancing at my blonde ally "At least that's the plan"

OOC: Jax wants to know Sinne's name. And he's giving her strange looks. I don't know how to write it though :p
    607 likes this.
  2. I awkwardly start walking towards where I think the other went, hoping that the way leads itself.
    *startles* "wow, you don't look all too good... I think I know why you're in here..." *rolleyes*
  3. Haha, I love how we actually reacted pretty much simultaneously. Giving strange looks? :confused:
  4. I ignore the animal-like creature and follow the girl. I decide to ask her name when we eat, having friends here could be a good idea...

((I mean he's giving her slightly curious and confused looks. He doesn't hide his emotions very well xD
  5. *Shoots a blank stare at the both of them*

"I believe I am in working order and yes a little beat up that doesn't defeat my purpose talking to you two. I am still waiting for my answer as well."
    *Pears ears if listening and moves closer*

That was my goal :pBTW EDIT of last post
  6. I sigh and fluff my hair slightly before turning to the fox "Yeah, we're going to the mess hall" I yawn again and almost trip, mumbling nervous words
    607 likes this.
  7. "Um... he answered, right? Yes, we were trying to go there..." I answer uncomfortably.

Sinne doesn't get looks very well, so you'll have to be more clear if you want to get anything out of her ;)

I'm not sure whether to continue walking towards the canteen (or where I think it is) or stay with the fox creature. I hope the only person seeming slightly normal here (Jax, obviously) will handle the fox.
  8. Okay, I'm going to do something else now, the ninja'ing is getting worse xD
  9. He gives out a rambunctious pirate laugh "Harhar don't be tripping over your own shoe laces" *Shows hook that was blood stained from his crime* "Or you will be seeing me with this giving you a hook up" *Grins and shows all teeth*
    *Continues grinning* "That is why I needed you in the first place!" *Notices his nervousness*
    "You couldn't be scared of this pirate walking with you? Heck I can make people run away for what I did." Looks off "Something does tell me we will help each other out."
  10. I turn away from the fox and focus on getting to the mess hall. I walk next to Sinne (I've ran out of words for her xD), looking at her for some sort of relief away from the fox
  11. I scowl, my fowl mood returning. I continue to ignore the fox however, his questioning annoying me.

((Edit: Roleplaying with 3 people can be hard xD
  12. *Stares at the two walking away*
    *Follows carefully to only the sound of my metal feet clanking on the hard concrete floor*
    [You do notice the sounds]

(Doesn't say a word throughout being in mess hall at his own corner. Just starting at the 6 other criminals)
    Yes very much so lol
  13. In the absence of the three going to the mess hall I get up and walk over to their cells to check for any possible way of escaping. Finding none, I feel a bit hungry and follow after the others to the mess hall.

I have a question. What rooms do we have available to us in this prison. I hope there's a library.
    607 likes this.
  14. If anything it will be on free period and whatever books or newspapers you can find. If I am not mistaken you can take some things when you were put in jail in first place. So books and pictures were allowed coming in.
  15. I flinch slightly at every step the fox makes, the noises making me genuinely uncomfortable. I glance at Sinne "Hey, are we nearly there?"

((Princebee isn't going to be up for about 4 hours. But I'd assume that there's a library, I'm sure he won't mind anyway
  16. If that's true, then I guess I managed to sneak a few good book series in with me. I race past you guys which causes Sinne to fall over. I skid to a stop, help her up, and then run off, again. I grab some food and sit down at a table with my nose buried in a book.

One more question: Is this supposed to be as realistic as possible? I mean, we do have a mechanical fox detained in the prison with us.
  17. *looks up to see this person running down the hall*
    *Jidders and remembers the time in the pizzeria of the night guard running away from him*
    *opens mouth wide and starts running making loud clanking noises as he screams past them*
    (Was shortly detained from going after a police guard)

The characters are made up but the point is the role play to be as realistic as possible.
  18. "Uh, I think so?" "Fox, you know where it is exactly, right?" Okay, somebody should draw a map soon, we probably all have different maps in mind xD
  19. I growl at the man as he runs past, "One second" I say to Sinne "I won't be a moment" I scowl and look around the room for the man. I find my target and I sit down next to him "Hey" I smile, my hair mostly covering one eye "You alright?" I ask politely, hiding my annoyance for now

(Typing slowly today. Sorry, didn't sleep much last night xD I'll try to be quicker))
  20. I am silenced from the guards detaining me, plus I did run past you so your voice wasn't heard.
    *I am placed with a large fenced in muzzle and in a corner of the mess hall*
    [Kinda shows that Foxy does have issues with temper but he's not all terrible]
    I saw it as Cells->Hallway->Mess Hall