[Forum Game] The First Loser |S3:G2|

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Jay2a, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Hope you made good use of those 23 minutes, I was out collecting ferns :p
    607 and Jay2a like this.
  2. Aw, really?? Another game with a pm with replies allowed? :( I'm sorry, but I'm bothered by that... :/
    Anyway: I don't have time to team up, at the moment. For now, please don't vote for me, so I'm not the first loser again.
  3. Personally I wasn't too bothered by it last time. I can get the opinions of everyone else playing and see if they'd rather have a closed PM
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  4. has everyone submitted their votes yet? lol
    SliceOfRhyBread likes this.
  5. 15/16 votes are in. I'll still post the results and other stuff tonight if the last person doesn't vote
  6. Most voted: TomvanWijnen (2 votes)
    Safe: Smooshed_Potato, TomvanWijnen, ShyguytheGamer1, DufTheHalls, GeneralWillikers, haastregt
    The first loser: FadedMartian (2 votes)
    Unsafe: ItsMeWolffpack, EquableHook, Lomax70, 607, Skeletin007, SliceOfRhyBread, Sydney4363, Eviltoade, Jelle68

A 4 way tie occurred between TomvanWijnen, FadedMartian, Eviltoade, and SliceOfRhyBread, and the winner was determined using random.org

Round 2 will end in 48 hours or when all 15 votes are received
    607 and SliceOfRhyBread like this.
  7. aw thats stupid lol
    TomvanWijnen and SliceOfRhyBread like this.
  8. How do I get on the waiting list for the next game? :p
  9. Just make sure you're around when the next thread gets posted
    607, FadedMartian and purplebook163 like this.
  10. Who's hosting the second of the couple?
  11. I thought you said you were going to :S
  12. I'm hosting the first. :p
  13. Most voted: 607 (4 votes)
    Safe: ItsMeWolffpack, Smooshed_Potato, 607, GeberalWillikers, Skeletin007, ASliceOfRhyBread, Sydney4363
    The first loser: Lomax70 (3 votes)
    Unsafe: EquableHook, TomvanWijnen, ShyguytheGamer1, DufTheHalls, haastregt, Eviltoade, Jelle68

Round 3 will end in 48 hours or after all 14 votes are received
  14. I feel like I have been rooting for the same person to win for the past umpteen games. Maybe some day.
    Jay2a, ASliceOfRhyBread and 607 like this.
  15. Most voted: TomvanWijnen (4 votes)
    Safe: TomvanWijnen, Smooshed_Potato, DufTheHalls, GeneralWillikers, haastregt
    The first loser: ShyguytheGamer1 (2 votes)
    Unsafe: ItsMeWolffpack, EquableHook, 607, Skeletin007, ASliceOfRhyBread, Sydney4363, Eviltoade, Jelle68

A tie between ShyguytheGamer1 and EquableHook occurred, and was settled by random.org

Round 4 will end in 48 hours or after all 13 votes are received
  16. Woah, why?? :eek: D:
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  17. Mister tyrannical overlord wants to change the one rule that said it may be changed along the way :p
    It's based on trends I've seen in the game so far, in an effort to keep people from being safe the whole game. Basically nobody can be safe more than 2 rounds in a row, not 2 rounds total (Sorry if I worded it poorly)
    Maybe I'll keep it, maybe I won't. We'll see how it goes
  18. How dare you filthy people vote to get me out.
  19. But... my strategy. :p I wanted to win, for once! ;)
  20. I'll change it back if enough people disagree with it
    Maybe they voted to keep you safe :p