[Forum Game] The First Loser |S3:G2|

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by Jay2a, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Sometimes you can just ask people to vote for you and they will
    Teamwork or bribing definitely also works :p

If you don't do anything like that it ultimately just comes down to luck
  2. Don't worry, you are not the only one who is amazingly confused at these results :confused:

Oh well, I'll vote on sydney again too then :)
    607 likes this.
  3. Hm, for some reason, I stopped getting notifications from this thread. Odd.
  4. Sorry for the delay, I was having internet troubles last night

Most voted: Sydney4363 (2 votes)
    Safe: Smooshed_Potato, 607, Sydney4363
    The First Loser: ItsMeWolffpack (2 votes)
    Unsafe: GeneralWillikers, Skeletin007, haastregt, Jelle68

A tie occurred between Sydney4363 and ItsMeWolffpack and was settled using random.org
    Round 10 will end in 48 hours or when all votes have been received
  5. What should I do now? Private offers are welcome. ;)
  6. Good luck fellas!
    607, haastregt, Jay2a and 1 other person like this.
  7. Most voted: GeneralWillikers (2 votes)
    Safe: 607, GeneralWillikers
    The First Loser: Skeletin007 (2 votes)
    Unsafe: Smooshed_Potato, Sydney4363, haastregt, Jelle68
    A tie occurred between GeneralWillikers and Skeletin007 and was resolved with random.org

Round 11 will end in 48 hours or when all votes are received
  8. That top-right corner really is the corner of doom :O
    607 likes this.
  9. Most voted: Jelle68 (2 votes)
    Safe: haastregt, Jelle68
    The First Loser: Sydney4363 (1 vote)
    Unsafe: Smooshed_Potato, 607, GeneralWillikers

random.org was used to determine if Jelle's row or column would be saved
    Round 12 will end in 48 hours or when all votes are received
  10. Yay, finally I can be voted for. :D
  11. Lets get you some votes then!
    Smooshed_Potato and 607 like this.
  12. Most voted: Smooshed_Potato (2 votes)
    Safe: Smooshed_Potato
    The First Loser: 607 (1 vote)
    Unsafe: GeneralWillikers, haastregt, Jelle68

Round 13 will end in 48 hours or when all voted are received
  13. Nooo, what?? D:
    I really hope this was calculated, and it very well might be. Everyone working together to get me out. :D
    It's nice that it's over with, as I can be sincere with people again (note: I never lie, but I might not speak the truth in the occasion of games like this), but still... I wanted to win!!!
    I guess that I should have started bribing every single person left last round, which I considered, but I don't have that much money, and I thought people might get me out anyway, as the prizes for winning are much higher than what I can offer, especially when bribing so many people. :/
    haastregt likes this.
  14. The problem isn't necessarily that people are stacking against you, the problem is more that only 3 people voted that round so there wasn't really room for something like that
  15. [
    Yeah, that is what bothers me too, it is already hard to try and count votes before they are made, but especially with not knowing how many people will even put a vote out it is really difficult to try and pull things off with some people.

Oh well, lets have a challenge then :)
    Jay2a and 607 like this.
  16. Sure, but both Smooshed_Potato and haastregt pretended they voted for me, so something's up. :p

Anyway, it's not even allowed to not vote. I'm considering making missing a vote without prior notice an immediate elimination, but if people are really this inconsistent, that might make it so that half of the field is eliminated for not voting, which would make it very unpredictable for any actual strategisers as well.
    haastregt likes this.
  17. That seems very risky to me. Nobody's ever gone 3 rounds without voting yet, but we've seriously only had 3 or 4 rounds so far where everybody's voted
    607 likes this.
  18. Yeah, I was afraid of that. The issue is that if it's disallowed but not directly punished, you can still tactically not vote. Although usually there isn't an advantage of not voting above voting for the right person.
    haastregt likes this.
  19. That's quite poor... I wonder, how has this been in previous rounds? *peeks at Qwerty*
  20. Most voted: haastregt (3 votes)
    Safe: haastregt
    The First Loser: Jelle68 (1 vote)
    Unsafe: Smooshed_Potato, GeneralWillikers

Round 14 will end in 48 hours or after all votes are received

To everyone: You will be able to vote in round 15 whether or not you've been eliminated! Round 14, however, is a regular round and will continue as normal
    607 likes this.