[Forum Game] New Nations

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by SoulPunisher, Aug 6, 2018.

1. UNAFR still keeps the same military as TUN had, but it was as if time had slowed and TUN stopped progressing their military as much as before.

UNAFR still has nuclear weaponry, still has high tech systems, and still boasts 900,000 men strong.
  2. Citing the organisation's complete disregard for the Falklands Crisis and having a clear bias towards the HMKX, the Federal Republic of the North Sea, one of the founding members of the organisation, has left the OEO. It is now secretly meeting with the the European Commonwealth and organising plans for some kind of defensive war on the European continent in case of HMKX attack.
  3. OOC: What is the OEO again and is UNAFR in it? I don't remember
  4. One Earth Organisation. I think. Basically our equivalent of the IRL United Nations. I think UNAFR is in it as the successor state to TUN.
  5. Well I never wanted to be in it in the first place, so count me out.
  6. One Earth Organization.
    UNAFR was in it, they had Combine voting privileges.
    HMXK does have an advantage, because it is proportionate representation. However, if a 67% Supermajority is reached, the Veto is overridden. Unfortunately, HMKX has almost 40% of the world's population.
    OEO will only step in if things get worse. Even if so, HMKX and UFOS will not allow OEO to intervene. It is still internationally recognized as a legitimate world organization. OEO has denounced UNAFR and FRNS for ditching the organization. HMKX plans for a defensive war. HMXK has realized both sides do not plan to attack the other and urged FRNS to sign its secret deal.
    With FRNS and UNAFR leaving, OEO has voted to recognize Palestine as a legitimate state.
  7. We never were in OEO. At the start of the game I said that I didn't wan't to be in a one world government type thing and I thought OEO was that so I never joined. I have no part it in
  8. Well, you were vague and I decided to give you the combine privileges anyhow.
    Ok then.
  9. FYI, UNAFR and Israel see Palestine as a legitimate state, but do not agree with the borders and would rather have them like it is (today)

Israel would just rather have Jerusalem an Israeli capital and the place of the UNAFR Embassy while still keeping the city a pilgrimage for the three main religions.
  10. This will not happen, seriously for as long as OEO exists as an entity it will control Jerusalem.
    The OEOccupation is OEO saying "if you two can't share Jerusalem, I'll take it and make you share."
    HMKX could never get a Jerusalem=Palestinian resolution through OEO, and they don't intend to. If either Israel and Palestine tries to pull anything, OEO will respond with all due force. HMKX doesn't want Palestine to try and take Jerusalem, and HMKX is keeping Palestine on a tight leash after the war.
    The current borders mean Palestine will be reduced to small islands of land controlled by Israeli. None of the states in the Middle East (Possible exception of Lebanon), HMKX and FRNS will not allow that. This would also mean Israel would have to annex Jerusalem, which would set off OEO as well.
    Yeah, not happening. Really not happening.
    OOC: Look, Otus, we really have to clear up a few things.
    The Palestinian Government is HMKX-backed and Democratic. They are reasonably powerful, and is at the very least strong enough to shut down terrorist organizations. They are not the PLO. They are not Hamas. Hamas and PLO are both illegal and branded, one as a terrorist organization and one as an illegal extremist party. They recognize the current borders, and are not stupid enough to want the entirety of Israel for themselves. There are no rockets flying from Gaza to Israeli territory. Nuh-uh. The Palestinian Defense Forces are pressured to follow the Rules of War by their HMKX allies, and they have a relatively clean track record from the War onwards. I am assuming Israel under the agreement has lifted the blockade on Gaza strip and their lands, because if they didn't, Palestine would complain (nay, urge them to lift the blockade), HMKX would threaten to remove the blockade by force and there would be a second war. Look, I know the IDF is moral. That doesn't matter if they invade a country and take away their sovereignty.
  11. The Empire has planned out new types of ships to replace their aging Cruisers. They are not to be built yet.
    (It is of note Anti-Ballistic/Anti-Cruise Missile Warfare is standard on all Cruisers, Destroyers and Aircraft Carriers of the HMKX Navy.)
    Nanking-Class Destroyer
    6,100 tons displacement full load.
    Having the advantage of being easily disposable and easily buildable tin cans, they are surprisingly seaworthy and reliable. They are meant to be cranked out and used to operate alongside Cruiser teams. They are balanced, and similarly mediocre at everything.
    Zhukov-Class General-Purpose Cruiser
    12,871 tons displacement full load
    This Cruiser, classified as General-Purpose can do Antiship, Antiaircraft, and ASW. It, however is not really the best shore-assault cruiser, not being very capable at shore bombardment.
    Kirov-Class Superheavy General-Purpose Cruiser
    31,000 tons displacement full load
    This thing is another General-Purpose Cruiser, designed specifically to project overwhelming firepower onto enemy ships. Being bigger than many WW1 era battleships, they are capable of Antiship warfare, AA Defense as well as shore bombardment. They only have the bare minimum in ASW, being barely enough to fend off offending Submarines but these things are designed to go with Aircraft Carriers, Invasion forces or Cruiser Squadrons, not alone.
    HMKX waits. It is not pleased at the recent developments, but UFOS has a substantial advantage over FRNS in most terms. HMKX's help should completely tip the balance in favor of them.
  12. UFOS has sent out the draft act again raising our military manpower to 10 million we have also started plans working on a new type of fighter jet for this war
  13. The Prime Minister has announced that he would like to negotiate a solution to the Falklands Crisis diplomatically. A meeting should be hosted in a neutral country. He has also gotten the Commonwealth's favour if it comes to war.
  14. HMKX is intrigued, and agrees.
    HMKX once again (secretly) urges FRNS to sign their agreement, which they have ignored for several months now.
    Zheng He is still scheduled for Battle as needed.
    Admiral Kuznetsov and Yi Sun-Shin have both finished Refueling and Complex Overhaul. At RCOH, they were modernized to have much more effective at compartmentalization. Where compartmentalization was impractical, either HMKX placed Titanium alloy or damage control was concentrated. This lowers maintenance costs and allows for a tougher Supercarrier. This also extensively computerized the ships, with computers of much higher quality being placed. While there is mostly good news, there is 1 piece of bad news. The Yi Sun-Shin subclass's age is showing, with crewmen reporting the 30-year old Supercarriers are having minor problems. While this was remedied with the RCOH, some problems persist. They were designed to last 6o years, but HMKX has been forced to revise the estimate downwards to about 50. Hopefully Zheng He and co. will last longer.
  15. UFOS has started advancing towards the Falkland Islands with all their navy and air force involved
  16. O snap
    HMKX has urged both sides to not nuke each other, PLEASE.
  17. UFOS has no intention of using nukes to win this war
  18. DECLARE WAR!
  19. we are working on that now
  20. Letter from the UFOS senate

We have by all the powers vested in us by our bill or rights have declared war on FRNS until such a time that either they or us have conceded to the other