[Forum Game] New Nations

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by SoulPunisher, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Wow first time in a while i have gotten on and not had at least one alert from NN welp maybe it's time to start a new one with a different setting?
  2. Eh, I was waiting fo Alty.
  3. Ahh well if i did make a new one would you be interested in joining?
  4. No, I don't think you would know how to properly make one, Alty has the most experience with creating this, although we both have great ideas for an NN set in the medieval era, or at least an era between the black plague and 1600.

I am not replying because I find that all I wanted to accomplish in this game is accomplished.

Also, this new Nations is getting kind of boring, in all honesty, all of it is the same cycle.

The whole game is just 1 uping each other, its basically Warlord and his massive army that no one can defeat, and him always making everything better than everyone else's, and just Belac building his country.
    Sydney just makes roads and construction plans, and Alt and I pretty much do the same things.

There's nothing to do anymore in this game, I want a game outside of the 21st and 20th century, I want medieval Europe and middle east!

So as of now, I'm out but just consider TUN still in, don't be a jerk and annex it or mess with my country just to get my attention, either I'm not coming back or I will come back when I feel like it.
  5. Okay then. Let's discuss this with AltPunisher. You two do something with this, I have little ideas on how to do this kind of thing. Seriously I have no clue.
    And don't worry, HMKX's not stupid enough to try and annex TUN. Besides, if some idiot did try it the SOG would have their heads.
  6. Neither is UFOS
  7. The Empire's massing of troops at the border of Myanmar has finally come to something, with over 120,000 troops breaking through the border in a full-scale invasion. This is revenge at this finest. The Empire is back, with all-terrain warfare being a must for the isolationist Myanmar and their climate. Myanmar was already undergoing societal chaos with Vietnam-HMKX pressure for it to end its dictatorship. As a result, riots developed. When the HMKX Empire invaded, several groups saw their chance to take over Myanmar. In the face of HMKX invasion, the military has fired upon civilians and killed hundreds of protestors in an effort to maintain order, which only exacerbated the problems as it was clear Ne Win's dictatorship was doomed and HMKX was coming to save them. Myanmar is falling, very easily. HMKX, however worries that rogue factions will control the government that will come and it will be corrupt. In order to prevent such a scenario, HMKX is going to call in OEO assistance to create a government. HMKX itself will personally make sure such a government shall not be corrupt, by threatening every inbound president with Crucifixion if they decide to ruin the country. It is an empty threat, but it works wonders.
    But the HMKX Public is not pleased. After the recent bloodbath (because yeah, HMKX lost a crap ton of people, like 920,000, nearly half that of the TUN armed forces. TUN has reason to be proud, they faced down a much larger enemy and had a high Kill to Death ratio.) that was the war against TUN, the government gets us into another one? Anti-war sentiments rise in the Empire, and the Army is further reduced to 5 million, with conscription being greatly shortened. It's still big, and the total number of reserves are actually rising to almost 31 million. Of course, holding down Siberia is no longer needed as a great deal of it was industrialized and actual police is there now instead of a bunch of Army troopers.
    Regardless of victory, HMKX will likely not participate in another for a while unless it is absolutely needed, like the EC just invaded us needed.
  8. The Empire, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Syria and Iraq got together to discuss these two things.
    1. How are we going to constrain Iran?
    2. What do we do about the pesky "Kurds" that keep demanding stupid things, like human rights, or independence?
    They come out with a solution. They make the Kurds Iran's problem. The Kurds have always wanted their own country. So Turkey, Iraq and HMKX will work together to create a Kurdish state. In Iran. Turkey, Iraq and Syria will loosen its discrimination of Kurds, just enough to make them think Turkey and Co. isn't so bad, but not enough to think that Turkey and Co. might be better than Kurdistan.
    They'll let Iran try and stamp it out and maybe accidentally wipe out the Kurdish.
    Basically a bunch of Kurdish freedom fighters will attempt to claim a stake on the territory of Iran. HMKX, Iraq, and Turkey will back them. Iran will be forced to fight the Kurds, so Iran will be in a perpetual state of war so a bunch of Kurds die which Turkey likes, or they will recognize Kurdistan, HMKX will make it... eh not prosper but pretty decent then Turkey, Syria and Iraq can dump all the Kurds there and leave them to rot. Basically give a crap ton of incentives for the Kurds to go to Kurdistan. So basically either a bunch of Kurds die and Iran is weakened, or all the Kurds leave. Win-Win!
    Either way, Turkey, Iraq and Syria get good press and support from the Kurds. Turkey and Co. as well as Saudi Arabia plan to play up their role and make themselves look heroic.
    NAE and Guinea's tensions are rising. Just one thing could make the two greatest regional powers in Africa go at each other. Unfortunately, "Just one thing" is about to happen with Rwanda in 1990, and going to severely escalate in 1991.
  9. Is New Nations dead?
  10. AltPunisher won't reply for his Ships' specs and is generally not doing much, nor is he doing what he says he will.
  11. Wanna make a new one?Maybe get some more peeps to join?
  12. I don't advise you or Warlord make one. Alt and I are working on it, so hold back please.
  13. Ok cool
  14. Huh weird both Otus and Warlord are looking at NN but neither have said anything on here
  15. I await AltPunisher.
  16. I left the tab open while watching youtube...
  17. ahh
  18. These next few years are part of a humiliation conga line for the near-global hegemon, HMKX Empire. When they come out, they will be a Global Power, still the greatest in a world of Titans. But they will never again become the world hegemon they dream of. Each Horseman of the Apocalypse will do a number on the Empire. War will tear their control of Africa apart and Africa will undergo a war that will continue to 2000, 10 years of conflict. Famine shall ruin their harvest and weaken their military to the point their mighty land forces become unsustainable for years on end. Pestilence shall rob the Empire of lives and crumble their factories. And above all, Death will loom, reaping from the Empire. After this, HMKX will emerge battered. They could enter a slow state of decline. But they won't, they will be blessed with good leaders that will bring the Empire back to the glory it once had, during the early 70s. But they will never again attain what they seek. They will be, as to put it, "just one Empire".
    HMKX's plans for a launch to the moon has been leaked, likely by a combination of extraordinarily bad luck and FRNS agents being good. The LEVEL 6 clearance information has been leaked to the FRNS, although the LEVEL 7 information remains safely in HMKX hands. This means FRNS knows HMKX is going to the moon, and that they currently are in possession of a working prototype.
    I will continuously post on this thread.
    OOC: Alty… I would at least like to see the specifics for the Aircraft Carriers.
  19. The United North has experienced an economic crisis and has gone under national debt. The bloody wars faced in the Mediterranean caused large amounts of financial damage within the United North military. The United North Royal Navy saw huge dents in their financial situation due to the cost of their ships and the high loss rate. War caused a huge toll on The United North, causing economic damage all throughout the nation.

The death of the President caused trauma throughout the nation and the war which led to devastating losses in the middle east and crippled valuable relations with the Federal Republic of the North Sea, due to the political Israel conflicts and the careless destruction of the Suez Canal; which is now close to being fully operable.
    The United North government saw careless actions throughout their reign and were a cause of political tensions between their key enemy, the He-MaKiXi Empire.

Going back within history, the first account of sweeping annexation within the Post United States with the annexation of Hawaii, Vermont, and Wisconsin saw a tremendous economic giant known as The United North reach their peak in their financial power, although the social tensions in Vermont and Wisconsin, two new territories of The United North were largely ignored. For decades, tensions raged on, and now The United North will never be the same...

Next was Malaysia, the first sign of The United North's international influence and the placement of a strong democratic government in the region. The war was a success but left a hidden sign of debt in The United North. Wars in the USA raged on, and the removal of the evil America for America party, with the annexation of Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Alabama saw great growth for The United North. Tensions with The American Restoration League and their influence with The Empire, along with the New United States of America caused a political break in The United North's influence within their brotherly nations, destroying hope for a United North America.

Then there was Africa and the introduction of new democratic governments into the continent. In the end, though, it was The United North stopping the growth of a dangerous Empire growing in Asia, an Empire which had a goal to rule the entire world along with a certain South American Combine. All of the plans to retaliate against corrupt governments and install democratic governments was just a way to hide the fact that The United North's only goal was to stop The Empire.

In the Middle East and the Mediterranean, after the United North President was killed, a war broke between the President's murderers, Palestine and Jordan, Palestine of which was strong allies with The Empire, and in favour of FNRS. The war was useless, and brought nothing but bloodshed, both in the Mediterranean and the Middle East. It was a fight for power... Yet that power was never achieved.

Now, it's 1988, and the great nation known as The United North is no more. It is now known to all as the

Sovereign United North American Federal Republic

The cause of this? Well, the cause is something not fully understandable to many, but it was a joint plan by the United North Parliament to deal with their extending debt and political tensions by replacing a new mask. With the introduced of the SUNAFR, many colonies and countries apart of the previous United North have left.

Vermont
    The tensions during their annexation in the 1950s carried on for so long and cause a prolonged upheaval in the population. The state of Vermont has left, they are now, a nation known as the Confederation of Vermont.

Lousiana, Alabama, Arkansas & Mississippi
    We all knew this was bound to happen. Keeping hold of traumatized nations for so long at the other end of a non-UN ally was difficult and didn't see any improvements, it seems as though that they worked well together as an alliance, 4 southern brothers. They are now known as The United South. Possibly a respectful recognition to their federal government once before them, they are truly grateful for their brothers in the North, but Independence was bound to happen.

Nigeria
    A colony of The United North no more, now they settle with independence, yet they stay strong as a SUNAFR ally.

Alliances lost
    Pakistan didn't find any support with TUN. The Empire continuously bombed them during the war and their help from NPAT was minimal, and due to the fact that NPAT disregarded their disputes with India, led them to leave the treaty.
    Members in the commonwealth, such as Greece and Italy have also left NPAT, the protection from the EC during the war and the disregard from TUN broke their bond, and thus two key countries in NPAT have left the treaty.

TUN made a grave mistake, neglecting their key financers in terms of getting revenge was disrespectful, and thus their key allies have left their side.

What was TUN's goal this whole time anyway? To create a grand nation, full of peace and love? It seemed that way. To create a massive positive influence all throughout the world? Maybe. Or was it just to stop a growing Empire in the east? That may be the case. Whatever the motives were, we all know that The United North was one of the greatest nations to grow on our earth, and grow it did, with an influence that stretched in almost every continent, and a soul eager for economic growth and the well-being of their citizens. This nation though was short lived, and now liveth no more.

Now starts a new era, an era which may cause the end of the world...

Maybe...

Signed by the Sovereign United Noth American Federal Republic

Rest in peace to a grand nation,
    The United North, 1945-1988
  20. The Empire is beginning to see the future for itself. A terrible, slow realization dawns upon it.
    It will never, ever, be what it wanted to be.
    It may be great, but its goal shall never truly be acheived, global hegemony shall never be.
    In addition, their dreams of Africa being a shining Continent are slowly, inexorably, unraveling. Few see this, but those who do are right. Africa will be torn apart by great powers vying for control. It will take 20, 30 years to recover from that. After the inevitable NAE-Guinea war concludes, some places will be quite prosperousand civilized while others walllow in poverty.
    The Middle East will be lit on fire once more.