[Forum Game] New Nations

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by SoulPunisher, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Because you haven't contributed anything to the war except ships which The Empire used in their posts.
  2. it's a beefed up t-80. Like really beefed up. 1v1 TO-4 vs M1 is a stomp in favor of the m1 abrams. But the TO-4 work much better in massive engagements rather than 1v1 battles. I will however edit some of the numbers and make this a draw.
    Otus_NigRum likes this.
  3. And HMKX still gave UFOS a bunch of gunpowder and everything it looted from TUN buildings. I'd think UFOS gained more than it lost, seeing as it now has the blueprints for TUN subs and destroyers and also a crapton of loot and only got one ship damaged, which HMXK is now offering to pay for its repairs.
  4. Iraq is under temporary HMKX-Saudi occupation to rebuild their brokenness, and Palestine is also no longer the same. Israel and Palestine were both terrible to the other. Jerusalem has been turned into a Jewish haven and a hell for Muslims. OEO is rebuilding and restoring Jerusalem.
  5. UFOS has started to Complete the first 10 subs for the new Navy we are creating
  6. How do you get blueprints for SUBMARINES and DESTROYERS in a WAR-ZONE? We never even gave Israel or whatever you got the stuff from any blueprints. If that's the case, UFOs give it back or face something you don't want to face...
  7. UFOS has rightfully stolen the blueprints from a captured ship but we will give them back as now TUN cant stop us from producing them and please remember we have the backing of HMKX you dont want to start something you wont be able to finish
  8. That's wrong, there is absolutely no need for TUN ships to carry any sort of military blueprints in battle at all. If that's the case, then its a decoy, if you build it, it'll most likely crumble before you can even get the frame up, and considering UFOs is always requiring blueprints from other nations, their engineers will never figure out how to get around it.
  9. The ship want carrying the blueprints we captured it and copied it thats where the blueprints are from and our engineers have more training than yours thank you very much
  10. Where did you capture it?

ahha... AHAAA... Yeah right, even though your main rifle is from a completely foreign continent, your greatest ships are Empire built, and your aircraft is almost a decade behind.
  11. This is where
  12. 1st off most countries IRL use rifles from different countries
    2nd our greatest ships were built in UFOS
    3rd no it isnt HMKX gave us the 4th gen Aircraft it had and we have been reproducing those
  13. So the Mediterranean? Yeah, sorry man, there was valuable loot on board, but all the blueprints were fake. Its pretty much a general rule in the United North Royal Navy, and pretty much common sense that ships carrying valuable information, such as blueprints (which have legit no purpose of being there) are to keep out of war zones. You. Have. Fake. TUN. Submarine. Blueprints.
  14. I mean UFOS doesn't come up with their own designs. You build them, yes, but you didn't create them. Now, if you took a real-life counterpart, named it differently and maybe changed the stats a bit, then yes, I would rightfully say that in the purpose of this game your engineers are original.
  15. The blueprints aren't from the ship we literally took the ship apart and made our own blueprints which work suprisingly well now that they are finished(we actually tried to build with those blueprints but as soon as we started it fell apart so we tried a different method)
    The. Blueprints. Are. Not. Fake.
  16. If the blueprints we have dont work than neither do your subs lol as it is literally your subs just on paper as we took them apart peice by peice
  17. I'm baffled at how you don't understand this...

I'm going to use punctuation here, which is important because it allows you to read slower and more carefully, which I'm surprised you don't use...

The REAL blueprints are in TUN, the blueprints which were found by The Empire in the Mediterranean were DECOYS, I'm not sure if you know what decoy means. Now... Baby steps here... The REAL blueprints for the subs are in TUN, but the FAKE ones which were NEVER used by TUN except for means of tricking other nations are in YOUR hands.

Also, why would you even bother taking apart a perfectly good submarine?

OOC: Seriously though, the blueprints you currently have are fake and were never used by TUN, stop playing games, you can't copy our submarines.
  18. Let me explain. Basically, I think the solution should be as such:
    HMKX captured some TUN ships.
    HMKX gives UFOS those ships as spoils of war.
    UFOS reverse-engineers those ships by taking them apart.
    UFOS makes blueprints for them, which are imperfect but work surprisingly well.
    And it is a bit worrying how they either need to steal/be given blueprints or need help from other nations to build sophisticated things. Their Supercarrier was a UFOS-HMKX joint effort, and the ratio of work was 3:1 but the heavy lifitng (sophisticated work) was a lot closer to 1:1. Their Gen4 fighters were derived from HMKX's E-4 and uses a lot of the same tech, although it is mostly indigenous.
  19. Exactly
  20. TUN is keeping the captured Empire Cruiser for examination. Romania also captured an Empire vessel, but it was a patrol vessel. It is being shown on display to represent Romanian pride and their bountiful efforts in Crimea.

TUN is definitely not happy with United North ships in UFOS hands and wants them back in their home harbours where they belong.

{CLASSIFIED: TUN has sent in spies to uncover intel and blueprints on the 4 large Battleships created by The Empire and built by UFOS, that's the only interesting part about their military.}

TUN returns almost all their ships that came from TUN back to their designated ports. The soldiers in Israel return home as well, after an honourable battle, they bring home their dead and clean up what's left. The Empire can clean up the mess left behind in other countries, while NPAT aids the damage done by Palestinian terror attacks in Israel.

The Royal Airforce turns back home, proud of their accomplishments, even though they were outnumbered, they kept the skies out of Empire superiority, a great show of UNRAF strength.

Note: The whole military isn't leaving back to TUN, just most of it, not now.

TUN troops stand on guard in Jerusalem, diffusing Palestinian oppressors and protecting citizens and Israel's side of Jerusalem.

Saudi Arabia, Iraq and Jordan were heavily damaged by UN fighting and crippled under UN occupants. They leave the mess to be cleaned up by the HMKX.