[Forum Game] New Nations

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by SoulPunisher, Aug 6, 2018.

1. oh i know i tend to have it take 1/2 a year so 1 page
  2. The Bombers are here: Australia’s production capability is slowly being crippled.
  3. The UFOS has started it's march toward Sydney and so far has met little resistance
  4. if you were to attack the empire then UFOS would do everything it can to help it's allies and if you were to attack UFOS well lets just say our Nuke bunkers that we are building might just come in handy
  5. The Empire, when Australia falls wants none of the land.
    No thanks, NOPE.
    UFOS, you can rule that desert all by yourself.
    The Empire is not going to play stretch any longer.
    The Empire. Wants. No. LAND.
  6. You may have nuke bunkers to protect your people, but I can still destroy your food supply, airports, military bases, and much more valuable equipment.
  7. TIME TO RE-FUND THE MISSILE DIVISON!
  8. that may well be our people are tough and can weather through anything and we can always start again

the UFOS has now started negotioating a treaty with the rest of south america

It will be called the peace and war treaty it states that in times of war with any country in the treaty all of the others must raise arms and help defend that country it also states that refugees cannot be turned away from borders of participating countries unless of extenuating cirumstances(these being sickness or natural disatser)
  9. wait so you just made all of south america on your side? Aint that a bit over powered...
  10. And just in time, too.
    The first Imperial ICBM, the R-1 has been tested and deemed successful.
    IRBMs and MRBMs are being produced in great numbers.
    The Nuclear Arsenal is expanding.
  11. What about the Empire and the GAD?
  12. It should take a while to negotiate such a large treaty.
    The Empire negotiated an ETHICAL commision treaty and it took 2 years.
    The Empire has come under fire from the GAD for this... but.
  13. This whole fiasco has led the Empire to come under fire from the GAD.
    But really, the Empire needed the copper.
    The resulting sanctions were worth it.
    #noregrets
  14. yes the UFOS knows this and they are prepared to wait 2 years while negotiating the treaty
  15. the UFOS army is making steady progress on it's way toward Sydney as the Oligarchy could never decide on what to fund so even the army we are encountering is offering very little resistance(most of them just want the Oligaingrchy gone and aren't really resisting at all
  16. Remember, the GAD was palatable to everyone involved, and it still took 2 years.
    It should take even more than that.
  17. Uhhh I’m pretty sure Australia would be a democracy at this point.
  18. hmmm the time to negotiate this treaty has been extended to 4 years so page 29
  19. And no one is using the conversation room, even myself!
  20. counting after the great war a tri group of people took over in the aftermath of the war and the UFOS is here to relieve them of their resposibility