[Forum Game] New Nations

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by SoulPunisher, Aug 6, 2018.

1. Alright UFOS has taken "ALL"of FRNS's Nuclear Armaments and this is what they tell HMKX and they also say in no uncertain terms to back off
  2. HMKX makes a silent statement, refitting EMALS onto all of their Supercarriers.
    This statement is that they are boss.
  3. [LEVEL 5: CLASSIFIED]

UNAFR leaders meet with HMKX leaders at a secret location, free from the press and from onlookers, most likely in a hidden mountain in The Rockies in British Columbia, it seems as if some secret society dwells there, carving up the mountain creating tunnels and extravagant vaults and rooms full of food and supplies to live off of during a nuclear attack, or possibly an apocalypse... Well, because they did.

The UNAFR President talks about UFOS, and questions HMKX leaders.
    "Why are you letting this happen? Right before thy eyes your main ally conspires against you, stealing the weapons of mass destruction from your enemy, yes, but keeping it for themselves. They even take your own weapons, AK-47s and supply your own enemy. How do you not see this? It is a natural swap, FRNS loses grip of the UNAFR and UFOS takes the UNAFR's place, yet thy own eyes are blind."

The room is silent, nothing is heard except for the gentle wisp of the British Columbian air gliding throughout the mountains.

Everyone in the room agrees, something must be done.

[CLASSIFIED INFORMATION ENDS HERE]
  4. UFOS has silently been planning for months 3 Nuclear Submarines are being prepared for a longterm mission ALL supercarriers are being upgraded and FRNS will be helped by UFOS if HMKX makes any idiotic moves
  5. And yet Nuclear War is not an option.
    Because if there is a Nuclear War, the HMKX Government Dies along with it.
    However, the future of Humanity is secured. We assure you this.
    -"H".
    The Empire agrees that either through war or peace, something must be done.
    HMKX signals to DRC that wrapping up its dispute with the other African NPAT nations might be a good idea.
    Panama is told not to let FRNS or UFOS ships through.
    HMKX prepares for a total cutoff of Copper, but they have been preparing for such an occasion for years and have enough to last years on end.
    HMKX outlines three options:
    Peaceful negotiations: Make UFOS stop funding illegal or dangerous activities.
    Limited "Bloody Nose" Strike: HMKX could in theory attack and seize Indonesia and Australia with UNAFR aid, seizing it from both nations and decisively proving their superiority. As UNAFR and HMKX combined heavily outpowers UFOS and FRNS, in theory this is a viable option.
    Total War: (NOT RECOMMENDED) Breaking UFOS is an option.
  6. As Namibia descends into chaos, the multi-nation coalition to turn Namibia into a puppet state finally makes its move.
    The Namibian freedom movements have hijacked the government and declared independence. The South Africans and the Democratic Republic of the Congo have declared their support. Madagascar moves to take its share, by backing the new Namibian Independence Movement. Libya and Guinea plot and take increasingly more powerful roles in the new Government.
    Namibia is officially a Presidential Republic as of now, and the HMKX African coalition has recognized them. But they are little more than a puppet.
    HMKX is beefing up its Naval presence in Indonesia.
  7. UNAFR Relations and Views:

FRNS: Relationships were strong a few decades ago, but after the Mediterranean War it declined. It started with FRNS's vocal support of the State of Palestine during the Israel vs Palestine feud. This wasn't the only thing though, recently the FRNS population is seen as racist and tyrants, civilians as well as police, while the government barely act. Currently, the UNAFR hold an alliance, but it's slipping, close to the point of being neutral. Trade is still going on, although tariffs are high and trade is little. The spread of culture and information is growing on the internet, but it's nothing special.

UFOS: The UNAFR seriously doesn't like them. It started with them wanting to take over the Marshall Islands and then Cuba. During wars, UFOS backs off, even though they have a huge military, and the laws UFOS makes are seen as ridiculous to the UNAFR government.

HMKX: A weird way to continue a relationship, UNAFR and HMKX were bitter rivals in the past, fighting for a superior military, although nowadays it is different, with spread of culture and mainly science between the two combines, and the massive trade that is going on. These two could be friends in the near future, as long as relationships stay.

UWE: Considered a little brother, the UWE is seen as having huge potential and having a huge economic advantage. The UNAFR wants this friendship to expand.
  8. The FRNS has granted Indonesia its complete independence and has separated itself out of its laws completely.

Namibia's carving up is lamentable but the FRNS does not care for its loss. The focus is at home.

Speaking of, the FRNS offers a Free Trade Agreement with UNAFR. This would be one larger than the Californian agreement.

The same offer is extended to UFOS.
  9. UFOS is open to peaceful negotiations

UFOS will vote on this
  10. The UNAFR accepts, yet only on one condition. Stop the infighting. The racist attacks and the police brutality seen in FRNS is not something the UNAFR wants to support, the UNAFR wants FRNS to control their populous.
  11. The UNSA and HMKX Health and Medicine Departments are working together on a cure for HIV and Aids. These two are a sexually transmitted disease which was discovered in the 80s. So far, a huge number of people have contracted the disease since it was first reported as a problem. Scientists have declared that there is no sign of a cure in the near future, although medicine has been made, specifically with HMKX and UNAFR cooperative work which has the capability to unfortunately not eradicate the illness, but fortunately tame it to the point where people can live long and healthy lives.

These medicines are not the first, as many other medicines were made before, but these are seen to be much more effective and suitable for their job. They will enter pharmacies in the UNAFR in 5 posts. The UNAFR health minister suggests other countries to purchase the medicines.
  12. I'm dropping this in here, only to claim a spot in the New Nations so I get what I want early on. Just FYI most of this is Work in Progress so I might not make the final results like this.

Nation Name: Sunyyadd Empire
    Acronym: The Caliphate
    Map Colour: Green (The Muslim type of green)
    Main Resources: OIL, OIL OIL, (Lots of Oil), Petroleum, Luxury Resources (Textiles, Pottery, Rugs), Food,
    Personality: Expansion, Control and Power through religion and hard work.
    WORK IN PROGRESS
  13. I'll do the same i guess

Nation Name:The Federation
    Acronym:Federation
    Map Color:Blue
    Countries:Australia,New Zealand,China,Thailand(I am only getting 4 as i think Australia counts as 2)
    Main Exports:Cotton,Tea,Iron Ore,Gold,Dairy,Wood,Cars,rubber,and sugar
    Personality:Strong Leadership based Nation Bent on world peace

Maybe a work in progress
  14. I already started it.
    Australia and China have already been claimed. My State Capitalist Nation shall export its ideology across the World.
    Also, it hates religion, believing it to be the opiods of the people. They are definitely going to collide with the Caliphate eventually.
    https://empireminecraft.com/threads/forum-game-new-nations.79738/
  15. Are we done with this one?
  16. Eh
  17. he legit stole your position as host of new nations, lol.

I say we keep this one going, but on the sidelines
  18. Alt halp
    I'm getting swarmed with new players and I don't have access to computer to make lpng posts
  19. I honestly thought that maybe you should of consulted with Alt on how this should be done. New Nations is Alt's, not yours, unless you talked with him, then it's fine. Maybe consult more before running through vital decisions.
  20. I frankly did not trust him to make a NN before 1945.
    Neither did I want him, as GAME MOD, to respond infrequently. Hid axtivity is relatively sparse, and if you are in charge of a whole GAME that's not a good thing.
    I got cut off from a computer, that's at most an issue for a WEEK. I also didn't see it coming

Alt was unresponsive for months.