[Forum Game] New Nations

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, May 29, 2014.

1. Name: Swa Shek

Countries its made up of: Cuba,
    South Africa,
    Taiwan
    Government Policies: STEM fields and literacy are highly promoted, military service is optional, promoters of diplomacy and acceptance of all, citizens are highly trained with the pen and paper methods of fighting. Persuasion is a skill required for most government positions. Even the janitors are trained in it!
  2. Friesland has reasearched the Winsum Mk.2 with succes, all new boats that will beproduced will have that motor installed.

Friesland's goverment considers to put miletry spending (sorry for bad english :p) higher on the priorety list, because of Olympia's research in nuclair weapons.

Friesland starts to recearch a upgrade for their battleships. The upgrade is: canons that have a increased shooting range, better AA guns on ship (AA= anti air) and better food preserving, so the ship can stay in action longer. this will take 9 posts to achieve.

In other news, the trading ports are being build, they need 6 more posts until they are complete.
  3. You are invited to the Olympian Union. :)
  4. Friesland is worried about the silence from all other contries and sends a miletry sqwadron (sorry for bad spelling) to all countries, to see what is going on.

The sqwadron is told not to shoot unless provoken.

(i hope the tread isnt dead, because this can be a great game, but than the people have to be active)
  5. Caspernas begins to construct multiple oil refineries in the North Atlantic, most close to Ireland, but some extending as far as just off Iceland's coast. The oil can, and most probably will, be sold to other neighboring nations, but alot will go towards the cars and factories of Caspernas.

Also, i'm updating the map :3
  6. You forgot half of Indonesia :p
  7. You confused Chile with Argentina. :)
  8. ((and today we learned that soulpunisher is not that good at geography :p))

Gautama finally has its population under control and can feed its starving masses and even has enough left over to store/sell. The new objective is to educate its populace. It restructures its police force into municipalities divided along cultural lines and has them oversee the construction of public schools within their districts according to need. soon the population will be well fed and well read. (11 posts)

Gautama invests scientific research into this new thing called solar energy and hopes it will solve some of the blackout problems in the mountainous regions. (11 posts)

Gautama also hopes to improve police and swat efficiency and begins plans for a light weight high volume magazine fed weapon that does not suffer from inaccuracy based loosely off early plans for the browning m1918 BAR (13 posts)
    fluffinator09 and mba2012 like this.
  9. My globe tells me different xD But i'll fix it >.>
    Bucket fill coloured the wrong country >.> Didn't realise :p
  10. Tell me if this is right :p
    mba2012 likes this.
  11. (Oh man! When did I lose control to Australia D: )
  12. Oh gawd.
    Nawwww.
    I'm such a tard :p
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  13. Politely declines temporarily. Swa Shek will reconsider after getting the country back on its feet. :)
    Swa Shek begins research into rocket propulsion engines. The government funds the construction of 20 cookie factories to get more jobs.
    mba2012 likes this.
  14. I think I should join. don't you?

Name: European Union (totally not a rip-off of the real-life EU)
    Countries it is made of: France, Spain, Italy, and Switzerland
    Government policies:
    • Freedom to travel between the comprising countries
    • No standing army during peacetime
    • Free education
    • Freedom of religion
    • Free healthcare
  15. *Caspernas bombs you for being the EU :p* /jk
    KingGeorge3rd likes this.
  16. The European Union is now beginning cleanup efforts in Italy and France, because of the devastation of them during the war.
  17. After conferring with my lead advisors on cleanup and recovery, full recovery from the war will take this long:
    Italy: 15 posts
    France: 11 posts
    Switzerland: 2 posts (yes, switzerland was bombed by accident by American bombers who thought it was Germany)
    Spain: 1 post (not recovering from WWII, but from the Spanish Civil War back in the 1930's)

18. the op said you were only allowed 3 countries not 4:
    A nation can only consist of 3 countries. (Or, you know, what was a country before the time divergence happened in this game).
  19. I also believe, however, that soulpunisher himself put 4 countries in his, and he didn't seem to have a problem with my application, either