[Forum Game] New Nations

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, May 29, 2014.

1. he is the gm so he can claim what he wants, the rules state 3 however and everyone else has three or less so please choose from three of your selected

2. fine. I keep everything but switzerland
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  3. Isn't Alaska part of the US? :p

And also, I didn't notice he had 4 countries :p Good job pointing that out.
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  4. 10 out of 20 cookie factories are complete. The population of Swa Shek begin to market cookies to other nations. Rocket propulsion tests have been largely unsuccessful. The tests prepare to use RP-1 and liquid oxygen as fuel.
    The government launches a massive nation public radio program to further educate the public. The first show explained the importance of brushing teeth.

Swa Shek. The humorous and impractical nation. :D
    mba2012 likes this.
  5. Caspernas invites Friesland to join the European Commonwealth. (<-- Not sure if i've done that yet but I haven't seen an answer if I have :p)
  6. Can the EU join this commonwealth?
  7. Yes :p

...Somebody get working on a union/commonwealth map pls :p kthxbai
  8. that should probably be the organizers job of whatever respective union/agreement
  9. Name: Cow Land

Countries it is made up of: Antarctica and Ecuador

Government Policies:
    Military Oriented, attacks monuments and landmarks of importance that annoys nation leaders and causes them to make feelings based decisions instead of well-thought ones.
    Small population.
    Does not make deals with other countries, it is self-sufficient.
  10. I don't think antarctica should be allowed to be claimed...
  11. just my opinion, but you really should your application in the format given in the first post
  12. Yeah ok. done.
  13. Gautama now has an educated, well fed population. morale is at an all time high and energy costs are lower then ever. Gautama rents out the patent for solar cells to other nations as well as a booming wheat crop from the last harvest.

Gautama has also finished its weapons research and dubs it the sikh49. it is a gas cooled and fed self cleaning and rechambering light machine gun capable of multiple fire modes, the rounds are lightweight casings and slugs with the smallest magazine capable of holding 32 rounds plus one chambered. larger magazines are available. this achievement reigns in a marksmanship craze amongst the civilian population. police forces are told to conduct mandatory weekly classes of gun safety for gun owners and crime falls to a new low.

The new aim of Gautama is a merchant marine service to secure its waters and a cheap lightweight armored vehicle capable of mountain warfare these are employed by federally funded private contractors following their research and development (12 posts)
  14. Spain has fully recovered from its civil war.
    Amount of time to full recovery:
    Italy:10 posts
    France: 6 posts

Research after full recovery from war: TARDIS travel
  15. Cow Land vandalizes the Statue of Liberty by spray painting :p on it's face.
    We quickly retreat with submarines leaving no trace of where we went.
    Cow Land begins farming and conducting experiments on a newly discovered kind of potato that grows in ice with high salt content.
    EDIT: Am I allowed to do things like the ice-potato or does it have to be really realistic?
    Choongjae likes this.
  16. Because
    1. Its a continent, not a country.
    2. Its unhabitable.
    KingGeorge3rd likes this.
  17. uninhabitable*
    also there was a treaty in 1957 in the real world prohibiting military forces from occupying that landmass and establishing continental dividends of said land. Gautama proposes a global force similar to that one to protect our earths supply of natural ice.

Gautama convenes a summit meeting with any country wishing to participate in the treaty and planning of the anti-occupational force
    mba2012 and SoulPunisher like this.
  18. The European Union will gladly help enforce this rule