[Forum Game] New Nations

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, May 29, 2014.

1. Caspernas fully supports Guatama's proposal of a treaty and advises the other European Commonwealth states to endorse this new rule.
  2. Swa Shek agrees with the treaty and would like attend the summit.
  3. The European Union issues a new statement declaring that anyone who breaches the new international law regarding the non-settlement of Antarctica will find themselves directly at war with us.

Meanwhile,
    Italy:8 posts to recovery
    France: 4 posts to recovery
    Spain: construction of 15 battleships - 5 posts
  4. Fine, I'll quit but apparently TARDIS travel is ok...
  5. The summit meeting goes off without a hitch, all governments are in attendance. All agree that military troops setting foot on one of our most precious and dangerous resources is an act of planetary treason. as such cooperation commences. the continent is divided up into a series of subzones for scientific research, some nations agree to cooperate within overlapping subzones and others get portions of their own based off proximity or need. (will set up a map soon)

also updated map:
  6. Australiasia would like to take part in this, especially since we have land so close to this region.

Even though I'm a bit late :p

7. (i know the landmasses dont exactly add up but lining them up in my head is hard :( )
    mba2012 likes this.
  8. The European Union starts drawing up war plans in case war breaks out between any other european nation.
  9. Rioting breaks out in the city of London, and quickly spreads East, North and West, until all four former nations within Caspernas having rioters in most of their cities. As a result of this, the government commissions the development of riot gear (4 posts) and launches an investigation into why the riots are happening (2 posts). It also begins building a 'Research and Development Center' (6 posts).
    mba2012 likes this.
  10. Caspernas begins the conversion of Halton Castle, Windsor Castle, and Conwy Castle into forts for a new government branch of police/military called the '11th Armored Cavalry Regiment'. They will serve in all future wars alongside the main military and riot control.
  11. Name: United Eastern European Republics
    Countries: Poland,Switzerland,Italy
    Policies: Only one party,the Eastern European Communist Party,can be in power at any time,however others may exist.There are also strict policies regarding Animal Cruelty.
    EDIT: Replaced Countries with others after noticing they were open:)
  12. Switzerland and Italy are already taken.
  13. I thought Jake gave up Switzerland?
    If I can't have Italy,I'll just go back to Ukraine.
  14. Switzerland and Ukraine are yours :p
  15. Caspernas' riot gear is now complete, and is being deployed to all 11th Armored Cavalry soldiers. It looks like this;

(^Fallout has some damn beautiful armor designs btw ;))

Caspernas also combines its air force, marines, and navy into one unified military force called the Caspernas Armed Forces (so original). The president of Caspernas is now the Commander-in-Chief.
    The 11ACU is now officially recognized as a part of the CAF.
  16. The European Union sends in 15,000 soldiers to help stop the riots in Caspernas
  17. The UEER requests a alliance with the European Union.
  18. Alliance accepted, and an invitation to join the European Commonwealth is sent

(I also think we need a new world map to show the UEER on it)
  19. The invitation is accepted.
    Work begins in the UEER on a secret Rocket project.(If that IS allowed,I will make it take about 12 posts)