[Forum Game] New Nations 2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Feb 11, 2015.

1. WASWAS starts on making a new video game... FIFA, as well a gaming devise called "Xbox" [ 1 more post ]
    nfell2009 likes this.
  2. The Senco Group has just purchased Seb Com Technology Group for $5 billion.

The Senco Group has also created a new division: Sengo. Sengo focuses in gaming and other technology. It has also just released the Sengy Gamer 1!

You gotta wait 2 years :p First xbox wasn't realeased until 2001.

PS1 - 1994
    PS2 - 2000
    PS3 - 2006
    PS4 - 2013
    Those are from memory I'm that addicted ._.
    mba2012 and 607 like this.
  3. Sebia begins work on revamping the Sevron Army. This shall include restructuring, repairing, manufacturing more units and improving the technology used.

Sebia also drafts in the help of The Senco Group to improve Sebia's computing systems and again, raise the bar for international computing standards.

Total time: 6 posts.
  4. Why would a country do this? :confused:

Also, new rule: companies like Sony and stuff continue as they did IRL - since they are out of government control.

The New Kalmarian government has also given a huge bond to a company called 'Magnum', who plan to release a so-called 'smartphone' within the next 6 years, called the 'Magnum One' - it will be a major advancement on the IBM Simon, released 5 years ago.
  5. Bakaara United starts work on a video game called "MarioKart", which is an arcade racing game consisting of karts, motorbikes, power-ups and many other things. [2 posts] It also starts research on a "N128", featuring 128-bit graphics and full colour. 3 posts]
  6. I started developing the Playstation before, but it was probably best to steer away from real brands.
  7. It is. Big companies will sue for just about anything :p (The UN also sue people for using their name for fictional unions, so...)
  8. yes very well...sorry my error, remove those three from the list.
  9. Software is complete, and a small experimental game, Tetris, will be out in one post.
  10. Sebia's computing systems have now been upgraded. Sebia is now the most technologically advanced in terms of computing technology. This will give us great aid in future research as our tools are now faster.

Sebia begins work on the Sevron Submarine and Sevron Nuclear Submarine [4 posts].
  11. Tetris is out.

We begin work on more advanced "code".
  12. New Kalmar has founded its own computing division, called the New Kalmar Computing and Technology Agency (NKCTA) which is dedicated to developing new computing technology. It has acquired the 'Magnum' company that New Kalmar put a bond into earlier in the year, and renamed their so-called smartphone to the 'Magnum T100'. They also acquired the company known as Microhard, a company formerly headquartered in Sebia that had fallen on hard times. Government money has been put into the development of a new version of the popular 'Doors' operating system. A large bond has been splashed into a company known as 'Intelligence', who make powerful processing chips, graphics cards and CPUs. It is hoped for that this new technology will be able to be used on the Global Federation Space Station.

In the run-up to the upcoming New Kalmarian election, the President's party has lost significant ground and now runs the risk of losing to a newer party who wish to restore New Kalmar's monarchy. The current party has won multiple elections. Time will tell if the predicted polls are true or not.
  13. Wtf. No. Use a different brand than MS. Don't say not to use company names then use MS. Make up your own. Oh yeah also, you said IRL businesses stay as they are.MS has never really had a hard time.
  14. People aren't following either of those rules, so I may as well not :p
  15. Well Sebia bailed it out and you can't have it >.>
  16. Our advanced code is complete.

We begin work on Pong, and a game that seems to look like an awfully bad version of Pokemon.
  17. I'd advise people to stop doing this video game stuff. I'm fairly sure Pong was developed in the 70s - and its the late 90s now. Countries also don't develop games, so...
    Traynfreek and nfell2009 like this.
  18. Soviet economies do:)
  19. Oh, what have I started... :rolleyes: Prepare for the video game crash!
  20. OOC: I saw your sig. Have you ever read Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell?

IC: Riots in the Swaziland Province over the lack of availability of video games have led the SCAU government to temporarily ban their sales in stores. Import of the games is allowed.