[Forum Game] New Nations 2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Sebia begins work on mass extraction [3 posts].
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  2. The Red Army rolls into France to restore order, where it is greeted by civilians who are opposed to the current scene where there is looting in nearly every street.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  3. As Sebia was working with NES in the war, Sebia has taken control over other NES countries. We will not be holding them but instead putting them under control of the the European Commonwealth.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  4. I think most civilians won't care who aided NES when NES has just collapsed in on itself and proved to be a failed state.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  5. We have still taken control.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  6. I invaded France first. I would be willing to partition however.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  7. We didn't take France as you already control it.

Sebia has started to build mass resource collection areas in its South American and African land.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  8. Okay then.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  9. I got to watch out I don't browse nfell too much, to avoid spoilers :rolleyes:
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  10. Wat
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  11. The website, I mean. I'm only at page 15 of this thread, and if I go to the new nations 2 part of your website I may see things that are in the future from my point of view.
    SEPTHEKID and nfell2009 like this.
  12. SCAU claims Equatorial Guinea as member district.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  13. New Kalmar has adopted France as a member state (5 posts). The Red Army will be forced to leave the country - if they have not pulled out within 6 posts, a missile strike will be ordered on one of their cities.

Ireland has also been integrated into New Kalmar as a member state.

The European Commonwealth has also adopted Portugal and Spain as 'official' European Commonwealth 'countries'.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  14. SEPTHEKID likes this.
  15. Eh. Is this over?
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  16. The President of New Kalmar has issued a statement, officially declaring New Kalmar a Republic. The country is now known as the 'Republic of New Kalmar', the 'Knights of the Round Table' have been rebranded as the 'Kalmarian Special Forces', and the 'Kalmarian Royal Army' is now known as the 'New Kalmarian Military'. The King, Queen (who were never officially taken down from those positions, which have been essentially pointless for many years) and their heirs have all been employed in government positions and their position as Monarchs has been removed - and their House, the last in Europe and the world, has been destroyed (making them, pretty much, average people).

In this same statement, the President said he no longer sees many reasons to continue exploring space as vigorously as New Kalmar has done in the past, and is removing a large sum of the budget given to The Ministry of Space (whose rebranded name is currently being voted on by New Kalmarian citizens). The spare money will instead be splashed into transforming the country into an environmentally-friendly one, and given to technology companies to set a new revolution into swing - one of the terms of the creation of New Kalmar made 25 years ago. For now, many of the staff working at TMOS will be put to work at The European Commonwealth Space Agency, or TECSA for short, to work on the possibility of a joint-owned space station with the Pacific Alliance.

The final part of the statement was the announcement of both The European Commonwealth's and New Kalmar's withdrawal from the war between the USSR and the Pacific Alliance.

The European Commonwealth has also began to integrate New Zealand into itself. Like Portugal and Spain, it will become part of the European Commonwealth's sovereign state, and not a satellite. It will take 4 posts to complete.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  17. PA would like you to cease any integration of New Zealand.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  18. Due to the Pacific Alliance, in the view of the European Commonwealth, having no right to stop them from integrating New Zealand into itself, this command has been met with a firm 'no' from the European Council.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  19. We would like to remind you how we gave back countries after the USSR invasion and are asking for you to cease the integration.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  20. The European Commonwealth would like to ask how the Pacific Alliance gave back countries after the USSR invasion.

Greece and the Baltic countries were turned into satellite states of the European Commonwealth upon the disbandment of Kazzohstan, New Kalmar invaded France and Finland and integrated them both into New Kalmar, The European Commonwealth integrated Portugal and Spain into itself, and Italy automatically converted into a satellite state once it had no owner.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.