[Forum Game] New Nations 2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by synth_apparition, Feb 11, 2015.

1. Please see: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/forum-game-new-nations-2.48904/page-25#post-894505
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  2. The Soviet Union plans for an invasion of Finland and the Baltics.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  3. New Kalmar has began to bolster defenses around the Norwegian and Finnish borders. NK citizens are being recruited into the NK military in mass amounts, and the general public are being prepared for an invasion which NK is willing to admit it might not repel.

The European Commonwealth is also planting missile silos in the Baltic sea, and is also bolstering defenses on the Baltic-border.

The Ministry of Space has also rebranded itself as the 'New Kalmar Space Program', or 'NKSP' for short.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  4. Sebia has begun a huge nuclear weapon investment and development programme. 9 turns.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  5. Belgium and the Netherlands are to be integrated into the Pacific Alliance. They believe due to the difficult relations between the EC and USSR that they'll be caught in the crossfire.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  6. The Netherlands! :eek:
    SEPTHEKID and nfell2009 like this.
  7. The South African representative has died today, and a funeral procession will be held promptly to honour the massive changes he brought to his people.

The SCAU has been renamed to better represent its governmental makeup. We are now known as the SAC, or the South African Confederation.
    SEPTHEKID and SoulPunisher like this.
  8. Sebia are deeply saddened by the representatives death. We give our deepest condolences.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  9. The European Commonwealth has begun to integrate Japan as an EC satellite state. Austria has also begun to be acquired as a buffer state, alongside both the Czech Republic and Slovenia. All operations will take 5 posts.

Switzerland has also graduated into a state of the European Commonwealth, just as Spain, Portugal and New Zealand have.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  10. USSR, after having defeated the petty NES, launch a nuke at New York. 4 posts until impact.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  11. Are you kidding me? This game has been well and truly dead for a month, and then you suddenly defeat the NES and launch a nuke. You could have at least tried for some form of realism.
    SEPTHEKID, SoulPunisher and nfell2009 like this.
  12. New Kalmar launch all their nukes at every major city in the USSR, drop their satellite weapons all over the country (which were disallowed with NK's own treaty), and storm their borders and kill all of the remaining soldiers. They then sack the small villages left on the outskirts of their petty country, taking their women and children as slaves, killing all of the men in fun little games, and steal all of their resources. Having defeated the petty USSR, New Kalmar launches several nukes that they built during their attack in a celebration and drop them all over the world.
    /jk

Oh, I'm sorry, too unrealistic?

The NES disbanded itself, the USSR did not defeat them, and launching a nuke at the largest nation in the world will piss off them and all of their allies - I don't see any real nations actually wanting to do that.
    SEPTHEKID, 607 and nfell2009 like this.
  13. It's a bit of a how-to-quit-to-kill-the-nation off, like what Legit and the others did when they ditched.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  14. I like how I'm still liking every post
    607, Traynfreek and nfell2009 like this.
  15. Yes: and the NES disbanded with an explanation. The USSR did not kill them off.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  16. You mistake what I meant.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  17. Can I join? If so I want South Africa, Swaziland, Israel, and Egypt.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  18. South Africa and Swaziland are taken. Israel is open. Not sure about Egypt.
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  19. Ok. what about Israel?
    SEPTHEKID likes this.
  20. SEPTHEKID likes this.