[FORUM GAME] Grey Matter: Independence

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Sure, I think he likes you!
  2. I smile "Thank you" I decide to tell her what I've named them "Um, I've named the wolf Victor, and the dog Allina" I wait for her opinion on the names
  3. "I love them!" :)
    "We're almost at the volcano now..."
  4. "FIRST OFF, all I did was jump in and stop them! SECONDLY, punch me one more time and so help me I'll break out of this cell and hunt you down!"
  5. He punches you again. "Yeah, right."
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.
  6. please fill out the entire application.
  7. Character Name: Graxthanilachizavmxulkghoxgarixthixyinlx or Inlx for short
    Character Class:
    Character Gender: Male
    Character Karma: darkside
    Character Appearance: Griffinoid with a wolf's body and over sized bird wings (comparative to the size of a dragon's)
    Character Starting City: Genesak
  8. Really just location, but CrescentLight has an abandoned hospital that's really good for evil person encounters
  9. ok, i just edited my original post
  10. You start in a pit...
  11. Can you describe the pit (size, depth, any features, like it being underground or having a tunnel to the side)
  12. "Thanks" I smile at her
    Shorty after, I notice quite a large mountain, but on closer inspection it doesn't seem like much of a mountain... "Is that the volcano?" I point at the 'mountain' thing half a mile away or so
  13. really deep, nothing really in it
    *hint - try exploring*
    "naw, that's a hill. Mt. Helio is over there." I say pointing to the 500m tall mountain about a kilometer away.
    (also alice, what's a "my-uhl" ;))
  14. (You and your mesurements xD)
    "Oh" I look down, slightly embarrassed at my mistake "Will we be able to make it by the end of the day?" I ask, my legs are pretty achey already... A rest would be great, I'm sure Vic and Allina could use some fresh air as well...
  15. I explore the city. (Just want to know what is in it, building/people wise)
  16. There is an inn, a lot of houses, a bar, and a nightclub.
  17. I decide where to go. I narrowed it down to 2 choices: A bar or a Nightclub. The nightclub is most likely to have people in it. I head over there.
    *not in the story*
    i tehn get poowrs nd dstry eryboody
  18. There is a $30 price to get in.
    ((no pls dnt get teh poowrss n dstry erybdy plz i lik thze pple tey ncce pplee))