[FORUM GAME] Grey Matter: Independence

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Mar 17, 2014.

1. There's a door
  2. I exit the door, listening to a rumbling sound in the distance. My gut tells me to shrug it off, but my instinct makes me go towards it
  3. soooo
    which do you do
  4. I smile again as the egg hatches. The wolf already seems strong and confident on it's legs, unlike the puppy which seems to be asleep in my lap now... The wolf quickly stumbles over to me and begins to attack my boots, growling every so often. I pick it up and stroke it's ears a little bit "Vicious little thing aren't ya?" I laugh at the little wolf "I'll name him Victor". Victor jumps out of my hand towards the puppy asleep on my lap, I thought he was going to attack it but he simply curled up next to it. I slowly stroke both of them, almost forgetting Sonaria and Jaffa staring at me
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.
  5. I said my instinct makes me do it :p
  6. I laugh :p
    "We should get going, we should get a fire elemental for you, we need to go to Mt. Helio." (the volcano)
    There is a fight going on in the square!
  7. I still have no idea what these "elementals" are, but she seems sure they're important... I almost forgot about the two sleeping animals, I scoop them off of my lap and lay them both in my biggest pocket together, listening to them both snore quietly. I guess Sonaria has let me keep the puppy, so I name her Allina. "So um, what are these elementals anyway? I don't think you ever explained them..."
  8. I start walking in a random direction, unsure of where I am. I try to remember what I was doing before I woke up.
  9. I run towards the fight, pushing my way through the large crowd of people gathered around it. I jump straight into the center of it knocking out both of the guys fighting, they seem familiar but I can't remember anything still. I can hear nothing but the loud cheers of the crowd, I feel like running out, but their too densely fit around each other it's futile
  10. As they realize that some other person intervened, they begin to mob you.
    You arrive in the city.
  11. As I'm being attacked by tons of people everything goes black for a few seconds, I roam around this newly found abyss of darkness, then in an instant I start falling and wake up as I'm just about to hit what I think was the bottom? I slowly blink my eyes trying to figure out what happened and where I am now
  12. Then you re-awaken in a jail cell
    (please just post your response to the challenge set before you, and don't create part of the story pl0x)
  13. "Elementals are creatures that can create little organisms that you can use for various things. You can find them in the strangest places..."
  14. I nod and smile at her like I understand, but really I still don't have the faintest idea what she means... "How did you get Jaffa anyways" I ask
  15. (Kinda hard not to create your own story :p)
    I try and fit my head through the bars to look around, that fails. So instead I try screaming to try and draw attention towards myself.
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.
  16. "same as how you got that wolf. Jaffa hatched from an egg I found."
    (pretty easy actually :p alice is doing it fine)
    A guard comes. "SHUT UP OR I'LL WHACK YOU WITH MY BEATING STICK"
  17. In a snarky reply, "Maybe if you gave me a reason as to why I was in here, I wouldn't be yelling!"
  18. He punches you. "You were involved in a gang fight! Why do you think you're here?!?"
  19. "About the wolf" I ask, getting out Victor and Allina "Can I keep the puppy as well?" saying it out loud makes it sound more cheeky then I imagined, I feel like I'm taking all of her animals away from her.... I weakly smile as both the animals slowly wake up and wag their tails at me. I swear they're getting bigger and bigger everyday, quicker then any animal I've ever seen before.