[FORUM GAME] Grey Matter: Independence

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Mar 17, 2014.

1. "Well, come on. We should get out of here, that explosion just alerted every wanderer in a 10 kilometer radius."
    Sonaria runs to a wall and puts a bomb on it.
  2. Her logic was a little bit off, bomb alerts people so place more bombs. I didn't have much chance to think about it before she was running down the hall, her Tiger, Jaffa, running by her side. I ran a fast as I could, but she was pretty damn fast... "Wait up!" I shouted
  3. Sky
    Male
    Light side
    Wears pitch black suit, always keeping a dagger nearby. Mask which covers the face except for the eyes, also pitch black.
    Golach
  4. I grab the knife, finding that it's iron, but a bit worn out. Then I open de drawer. (Do we make up what we find on our own? Or just say what our character does?)
  5. The bomb blows. I jump out, and run. Come on!
  6. You wake up in a bed. There's a door.
    (the latter)
    You find a pistol, but no bullets.
    Choongjae likes this.
  7. I hesitate for a split second before jumping, making the landing wobbly, making me fall over... I get up and stumble over to her "What are we doing?! Who are you?! Why?! What?!" the questions tumble out of my mouth, I never knew I could talk that fast. My mind quickly remembered the egg again, I quickly but gently pulled it out of my pocket to find that, surprisingly enough, it was still intact! "Weird" I thought, putting it back in my pocket
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.
  8. "JUST- COME ON!"
  9. Sonaria grabbed my hand and practically dragged me onwards. I didn't know where I was going or why I was going, but Sonaria seemed sure it was important. I tried to stop but Jaffa simply nudged my back and I started running again... "Where....are....we....going...?!" I gasped as she pulled me with her
  10. "We're going to the hideout. We'll need to lay low for a bit. I'll explain once we get there."
  11. I look in the room for any clues of where I am.
  12. We keep running for what feels like forever until we enter a forest and start walking "You're...crazy..." I say, trying to get my breath back. I was going to protest more but I saw a dim light from inside the forest, followed by a homely smell "...Where are we?" I quietly ask
    (Sorry if any bad spelling, I cant type well on phones haha)
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.
  13. I slip the pistol into my pocket, the knife in my shoe, and I decide to go out.
  14. it's litterally an empty room with a bed and a door :p
    huh... huh... huh...
    I arrive at home.
    "This is my home. Do you need some water? I can get you some water. Be careful over there though, because i'm hatching some animals and I don't want you to accidentally step on one. Hey, actually, one's about to hatch, want to see?"
    You see some walls...

15. I open the door cautiously.
  16. and walk into a kitchen.
  17. I explore the kitchen for food (I am a wee bit hungry)
  18. and you find some bread.
    Reindeer_ likes this.
  19. I take the bread, not going to eat it yet. I look for some other doors.
  20. just one to get out.