[FORUM GAME] Grey Matter: Independence

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Mar 17, 2014.

1. I exit out of that door, I close it behind me.
  2. You are just outside the city.
  3. At the word "water" I suddenly realizing how thirsty I am "Um, yeah, please..." Sonaria started walking into what seemed like a tent, gesturing towards quite a large area of eggs telling me to be careful around them, as if she expects me to step on them... She smiles at me ans asks if I want to see one hatch, I smile "If you don't mind, yeah" she leads me over to quite a florescent colored egg. My mind rushed to the egg in my pocket, but I doubted it was still alive....
  4. "Watch that one. It's going to hatch soon."
    A small creature emerges from the egg as it hatches.
    "It's a... um... What is that?"
    "It's a... Dog!"
  5. Watching the egg hatch brings a rush of emotions over me, seeing something come into the world like that. How the puppy hatched out of the egg I didn't understand, but I didn't really think about the details. The puppy stumbles over and I use my index finger to lift it back up onto it's feet. I smile happily at the puppy, it looks so innocent yet so curious and determined. I hesitate and say "Can I hold it?"
    OrangeDuck607 likes this.
  6. "sure"
  7. (This seems interesting enough to join :p)
    Character Name: Peran
    Character Class:
    Character Gender: Male
    Character Karma: Darkside
    Character Appearance: 14, brown hair with hazel eyes, somewhat small, everyday clothes
    Character Starting City: Genesak
  8. You wake up in a bathroom...
  9. I pick up the puppy and hold it to my chest to keep it warm. It snuggles into my jacket, making me giggle. I ho;d the puppy with one hand and use the other to take out the egg I got in the hospital "Um, do you know what this is?" I hand Sonaria the egg "I found it in the building you blew up..."
  10. I stumble about, curious as to why I've woken up in the bathroom again this week. Thinking it was another one of "those" parties I just stumble out into my house wandering around to notice everything is blank with darkness
  11. I take the egg.
    "hmm, let's see..."
    I put the egg into my hatchery.
    I'm not really sure what it is...
    (what do you want it to be :p)
  12. you realize you're actually in a bar.
  13. Noticing I'm in a bar I look behind the counter for something to steal, knowing that most bartenders keep something back there with them
  14. I walk to the walls.
    SO MAJESTIC
  15. All you see is some bottles of beer.
    How will you get in?
  16. (Not sure actually... Maybe a raven? Or a wolf...)
    Sonaria walks away and comes back holding quite a thick book, she start leafing through it, looking at egg occasionally. I start stroking the young puppy again as she continues her research.
  17. "Oh hey, it's hatching!"
    "It seems to be a wolf..." What do you want to name it?"
  18. I take the bottles, some empty and some not, I stash them away my bag and roam around the bar in hopes to find any sort of exit or means of escape