[FORUM GAME] Grey Matter: Independence

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Twolegs? or cats? if twolegs, I flee... if cats... I kill them all...
    princebee and AliceF3 like this.

2. The door doesn't open. You try a couple more times. On the fifth try, the door blows up. You get thrown back to the wall, and you hear running.

It's a Twolegs. You run as other guards come.
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  3. "Agh...." I hold my head and slowly get up. I look at my hand and find red liquid "Damn it..." I groan, rubbing the liquid on my jeans. As much as my brain is telling me to follow everyone else and flee, I go over to where the door was and look inside
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  4. You look inside. There's a large file cabinet, and a poster that says "Click On Door 430 5 Times"
  5. Seeing the poster first, I storm over to it and rip it down "Thanks for that!" I yell at it. Noticing how dizzy my head injury is making me, I wobble over to the cabinet and fling the doors open, looking for anything useful
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  6. There's a pistol, and 50 bullets. There is also a phone number and a flash bomb.
  7. So... I keep running? Until I find a open door, then go in
  8. You walk outside. You are on an island. There is a boat.
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  9. I smile at the pistol, I've never been a violent person but at least this provides a bit of security. I pocket the phone number but I leave the flash bomb where it is, someone else might need it more then me.... I practically fall out of the room and make my way down the corridor to what I hope is the exit. However I quickly stop and check the egg in my pocket, seeing that it still seems to be intact, I continue.
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  10. I get on the boat, and try to figure out how to start this twoleg water monster
    AliceF3 likes this.
  11. Back from the store >.<

As you turn the corner, you bump into a girl holding a flashlight, with a Tiger behind her.
    You get it working.
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  12. Ima join again. :3

Character Name : Spudican Sparticus. (S.S for short)
    Character Class :
    Character Gender : Male, as of course. :3
    Character Karma (lightside, darkside) : Darkside
    Character Appearance : Black hair, brown eyes, and very small. SMALL. SMALLLL.
    Character Starting City : Golach
    TigerstarMC and AliceF3 like this.
  13. I stumble backwards and fall to the floor as I bump into the girl, making my head that little bit worse... I loudly groan and put my hand to my head again "Agh..." I notice the tiger and swiftly shuffle backwards, blood and tigers have never gone well together...
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  14. The tiger licks you.
    "Sorry. Down, Jaffa." (yeah, it's named Jaffa. deal with it) Says the Girl.
    "Hi, i'm Sonaria. Who are you?"
    (welcome back)
    You wake up in a hut, just outside Golach. There is a drawer, and a knife on a shelf.
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  15. *I sit until we find land* This twoleg junk smells like fox dung... oh wait... it is...
  16. I unintentionally smile as the tiger licks my finger, seeing strong creatures like tigers be so gentle amazes me. I look at the girl, she seems kind enough, but I keep my guard up "I'm Tamara..." I attempt to smile at her "Where did you get..him?" I gesture to the tiger "And what are you dong here?"
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  17. "I found him in an egg... not sure how that works, but whatever."
    "I came here to get an elemental."
    You arrive at a dock.
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  18. My mind quickly jumps to the egg in my pocket, but I don't dwell on the thought for long. A tiger coming out of an egg? Yeah, right. "Elemental?" I ask
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  19. "You don't know what they are? Where have you been for the last year?"
    TigerstarMC likes this.
  20. I paused "I...I don't know..." I stuttered "I don't know..."
    OrangeDuck607 and TigerstarMC like this.