[FORUM GAME] GalliaRPG - Revived

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 15, 2014.

1. After inspecting the chair I smash it apart to salvage any remaining wood and head for the door. (Never know when wood would become useful. ;))
  2. +5 wood
    +10 sticks
    +4 cloth
    Rope
    Thumb Tack
    5 Wood
    10 Stick
    4 Cloth
    1 Knife
    $1.25
  3. I clutch the doorknob keeping an eye for any traps.
  4. you see none. You open the door. you're in a hallway. There are 5 doors, numbered: 201 - 202 - 203 - 204, and you came from 205. There is a staircase at the bottom.
  5. I work my way forward checking each room in order, starting with 204. Once again I clutch the doorknob looking for any traps.
  6. I chose the worst animal in the world for this situation. I do not have any arms or legs. Ugh.

I bite down on the string and tug on it.
  7. You still have your tail. Anacondas are know to have very tough bodies. Consider wrapping your tail around a rock to smash at the crack. You only need it wide enough to squeeze through.
  8. I assumed I could not that, prince bee told me if I became human I would die so I assumed it was a small hole.
  9. 204: Locked
    203: Locked
    202: Open
    201: Locked, you hear noises
    congrats, you got a string
    Smack the stone above REALLY HARD
  10. Question: Is it magic or something that is making me die when I go human?

I use my tail to smack the stone REALLY HARD
  11. (in the first post i said that it was a small hole, you'd die because there was nowhere to go)
    The stone falls, and water rushes in!
    Other walls begin to erode however, and there is a large space, large enough for a human *nudgenudge*
  12. I won't question the storyline again.

I turn human and start swimming upwards.
  13. (i don't really know)
    you emerge in a fountain.
    Luckily, no one else is there.
  14. I attempt to remember how I got there. I also look around.
  15. Character Name - Moni
    Character Gender - Female
    Character Class - Anima
    Character Race
    Character Morality(Lightside, Darkside, Neutral) - Hostile
    Character Hometown (CrescentLight, Genesak, Golach) - CresentLight
    Character Appearance -

Moni is quiet and many consider her mysterious. Her fighting skill is unknown. She will run around in the wilderness in her wolf/fox form, however she hates showing her other form to humans and other races, so she will try to convince everyone she is a human. She suffers from a scar on her eye from when she fell down a mountain and rolled down some sharp rocks. She has a fear of mountains and prefers to stay on low ground

Backstory:

"Both my parents were hunters. Hunters of what? Anything they could find." Moni takes a deep breath "Doctors told them that because of all the animals they went near, their child had a chance of being born an Anima, but it was a very very small chance, only 1 or 2 percent maximum.
    "Turns out that 1 or 2 maximum percentage was more then they thought.... They're child was born an Anima." she looks down and pauses, but quickly recovers "Since the parents of the Anima weren't Anima themselves, the transformation powers were unstable and unpredictable at times, causing the child to transform without warning, even changing personalities and becoming more violent and feral after doing so.
    "The more feral the animal form became, the more the daughter reminded her parents of a beast, hunting material, but they couldn't bring themselves to kill her" she pauses again "They thought together and decided to dump her deep in the forest near CresentLight thinking that 'maybe a hunter will come kill her for us' or 'maybe she'll get sold off in the town'" she looks you in the eye
    "I don't like my Anima form. It's like my parents said, just a monster, just an animal, more use on a plate then walking around like a human" she turns away from you suddenly "....Why can't it just go away?" she covers her face, hiding her emotions from you "I don't like anyone seeing what a monster I am. Especially those hunter types.. Those merchant types...." she says the words with disgust "Selling us on like ITEMS" she spits the word out like poison and suddenly transforms, lying on the floor, her paws over her face. She growls deeply at you "I think you should go"
    607 likes this.
  16. all you remember is... pain, then... sleep...
    You see a bar, and an inn. There are also multiple houses.
  17. (Do I have a cloak and dagger)??
  18. You wake up in a forest, in animal form. You feel like you just got shot. You hear voices.
    "This one will make a good meal."
    "Yeah."
    You hear laughing. You then realize that you were actually just shot, probably mistaken as a normal animal!
    EDIT:
    (no, maybe later though *hinthint*)
    607 likes this.
  19. Alright then. I head towards one of the houses. Looking around for any humans.
  20. The door is locked.
    examine the house