[FORUM GAME] GalliaRPG - Revived

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by HanaY, Jun 15, 2014.

1. I look outside the cave
  2. *will start convo for the conversation*
    you see a city in the distance...
  3. I go to the knife rack and pull out a knife. Feeling hungry, I open the fridge.
  4. you find a steak, and a can of pop.
  5. Assuming the can of pop (Soda!!!!) is unopened, I take it and drink it. I grab the steak and stick it into the microwave assuming they have one.
  6. (I can be Canada if i want)
    You drink the soda pop (better?) and then heat the steak. After eating, you hear a noise at the door!
  7. I quickly grab my knife and hide, waiting.
  8. *Conversation Terminated*

Rend goes to the unlocked room.
    Inside, there is a bed, a shelf, and a door.
    He comes into the kitchen.
  9. I consider trying to scale the wall, but if there was people on the other side they would see my animal form... I breathe deeply to calm myself down and try to turn back into human form but the pain from the bullet clouds my concentration and makes it near impossible. I growl at myself and make my way down the gravel path
  10. I sneak up behind him and put my knife to his throat. "Do not move or else you will die."
  11. "What... do you... want?!?"
    It leads to a large gate. There is a man standing at it.

*Sonaria*
    I run out of the prison, and find myself in a town square. I quickly animate into my wolf form, and run away as fast as possible. I run far, very far, to the south. Hours later, I arrive at CrescentLight. I notice a fox that looks hurt. I walk up to it.
    "Aoooooh aooooh oooh" (Translated: "Are you Alright? What happened to you?")
    I then notice the markings of another Anima.
    "Are you an Anima as well?" I ask.
  12. "Here is what is going to happen. You are going to give me $100 or die."
  13. Once again I rummage through the shelf attempting to find anything of value. Then turn my attention to the bed. First I look under it for any traps or triggers.
  14. What is the area immediately outside the cave like? What equipment do I have
  15. Mitsukai sheaths her dagger, and bows her head. She prays to the Father, and asks him to give her strength for the upcoming events. She then casts the only spell she remembers (Because she has high faith and purity, it is called a Miracle), which casts a small bubble around her, and makes her and anything in the bubble silent. She smashes the windows, and crawls out.
  16. A-a-alright! I just need to get my wallet!
    You find a pile of dust, that's pretty much it.
    plains. You have nothing.
    you find yourself in a block of a small city.
  17. Mitsukai wipes the dust off of her robe, and looks around. She sees nothing and continues down the road, dagger drawn.
  18. i go towards the city
  19. a light in a house turns off. You hear a scream, and then see some sort of red liquid splatter against the window.
    "I hope that's tomato sauce..." you think
    You arrive at the gates of the city. There is a man in a booth next to the bridge to enter.
  20. "Where is it?"