[Forum game] "Empire Minecraft is...."

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by ShelLuser, Jun 17, 2016.

1. EMC is...

sometimes a little weird and buggy :)
  2. EMC is...

A place where I would say " theres no place I rather be"
  3. Emc is....

A place were I feel bullied by staff and get sad when ever I'm online
  4. Can I be your friend?!
  5. ShelLuser and TomvanWijnen like this.
  6. Everyone is my friend unless they give me a reason to show that I shouldn't be friends with them! :)
    ShelLuser, FWRonald and CallumDAKing like this.
  7. emc is

a place with fire :D i love fire and pufferfishes
    ShelLuser likes this.
  8. EMC is...

my friend and the center of my creativity
  9. And the first winner is....

NetherSpecter.

Wait?! No one said anything about a contest and prizes?! Wait, I did! Somewhat :D

In my opinion the best prizes to win are those you don't expect to win in the first place. And I sometimes really enjoy going a little crazy.

Wait, did I say first up there? Could there be a second? Well, I don't know really. Because that part is up to AyanamiKun who is totally my alt so I suppose I should know. But I didn't share. Guess I'm just a teaser then :p :D

More importantly: what did NetherSpecter win? (and why?! - GripCEO).

Why? Because it was catchy, it was true (I feel the same way) and because I liked it. And as the starter of this game that gives me the power :p Will you guys keep quiet already, you make me feel like Jeff Dunham. You know: Dun Ham.... Dot com! :D

So much for the easy part, now the hard part... The winnings... Something related to EMC.

Katsching: An unused pot of gold. May you get gold nuggets for as long as you play :)

And now we enter the next round (or do we? I dunno) :)

Sorry for being vague but we may or may not have a second round of possible winners. SO: keep those likes going guys, you might help your friends with this.

(now sees millions of likes from millions of alts invading this thread).

ok ok ok.. On personal demand from Aya: alts are allowed. Simply because we make up our own rules on who's winning in the first place.. wait... that doesn't sound fair? I might have to PM Kry.....

<connection lost because GripCEO pulled the plug>
    Kytula, Guill, 607 and 1 other person like this.
  10. EMC is a place to have fun
    AyanamiKun and ShelLuser like this.
  11. I disagree, luckily! I mean, I'm not sure what you mean by that... but I wouldn't want to have EMC be associated with that server, honestly.
    ShelLuser likes this.
  12. And, uhm, you guys might want to be careful with mentioning other servers because that is against the rules. So why not use "other place" from here on?
    607 likes this.
  13. EMC is a place I go to build freely, and mine a crazy amount in the wastes. (Even more so since the 1.9 update)
  14. EMC is a place...
    Where I meet new friends everyday,

(then we become TFA buddies and then they get banned *cough cough* GATE!)
    AyanamiKun and Dragonritz like this.
  15. EMC is where I got to know some of my best friends. <3
  16. emc is
    a place of people of different backgrounds interest and ages can come together and make something amazing
    Kytula likes this.
  17. Emc is
    Where Chin always breaks things;)
    AyanamiKun, Kytula and Dragonritz like this.
  18. Emc is a place where staff are emerald supporters or at least think they are
    ShelLuser likes this.
  19. EMC is...

my all time favorite server, in both good & bad times!
    tuqueque and TomvanWijnen like this.
  20. EMC is...
    Real life...
    ShelLuser likes this.