[FORUM GAME] Corrupt a Wish!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by DeathPunchKitty, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Wish granted but unfortunately it's not your future you see but someone else's future were they get everything you've always wanted.

I wish for cheesecake !!
  2. Wish has been granted but overtime you see cheesecake falling from the sky and you start to get sick from eating all that cheesecake

I wish that I had the power to move objects and read minds
  3. Wish granted. You can move objects by using your hands and read your own mind.

I wish that tomorrow wasn't another day.
    Sazukemono and NuclearBobomb like this.
  4. Wish granted :eek: Today is the apocalypse :(

I wish for a bag of chips
  5. I give you a bag of chips, but they're all water-flavoured.

I wish for my favourite fanfiction that hasn't been updated in ages, pls why, to update again.
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  6. Your favourite fanfiction is updated, you noticr that it has been updated, but before you can view it Australia is completely cut off from the rest of the world, and is unable to have any contact with the rest of the world, including through satellites, making you unable to actually view it, while knowing that it does actually exist...

I wish to never have to do homework again.
  7. Granted: No more Homework, instead its called "after school work" and students are to remain at school to complete it.

I wish for an original dragon egg to display and never to sell or giveaway.
  8. To be honest I'd genuinely prefer that. :p

Your wish is granted, however the display the dragon egg is put in is made by a special creature with different seeing capabilities: the dragon egg is entirely encased in bedrock, and therefore cannot be seen by us mortals.

I wish that it would only rain when I'm inside.
    AncientTower likes this.
  9. Your wish is granted, however when you're outside it will always be scorching hot.

I wish I could wake up in the morning with perfect hair
  10. Wish granted with long luxurious hair in the morning but ends up falling out later.

I wish... that Halloween was everyday.
  11. Wish granted, you now are living in the Halloween version of the Groundhog Day movie.

Edit: forgot my wish, lol

I wish that I could control time so that I could speed it up when I want things to hurry, or slow it down when I need more time to work on something.
    Harp4Christ and Smooshed_Potato like this.
  12. Wish granted! You get struck by lightning while using your powers, causing science to happen and you end up getting stuck in reversed time, going backwards constantly!

I wish for a dollar
  13. Wish granted, but it's a sand dollar, and not worth very much (though it's quite pretty and brilliant white).

I wish to have the time to do everything that I want
    Smooshed_Potato likes this.
  14. Wish was granted but the space time continuum was distorted from your wish.

I wish I would travel super sonic speeds.
  15. Wish granted, but you can't go further than 50 feet from your starting point. Oh, and don't forget - it's got a 1-day recharge ;)

I wish I had a huge fluffy pillow.
  16. Wish granted! Except it's not really a pillow - it's actually a big fluffy dog, who isn't a terribly great cuddle-buddy

I wish I had a tall glass of cool lemonade
    Harp4Christ likes this.
  17. Granted, but it's on the other side of the world

I wish I had my dream car
  18. Granted - but it's model-size.

I wish it was raining outside.
  19. Wish Granted, but it will never stop raining

I wish we could just be clean 24/7 and never have to bother with showers.
  20. Wish granted, but your skin is itchy and irritated 24/7.

I wish allergies didn't exist.