[FORUM GAME] Corrupt a Wish!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by DeathPunchKitty, Oct 16, 2015.

1. Wish granted. Nuclear Armageddon wipes out humanity, and the radioactive fallout kills 90% of all life on the planet. The world is thereafter at peace.

I wish I weren't so bitter.
  2. Wish granted but the genie made it so you couldn't taste anything bitter...

I wish to cook as well as Julia Child.
  3. Wish granted, except all your recipes contain poop in them.

I wish we could breathe in space
  4. Corrupt a Wish. You mean be a DM for an AD&D game?

You gain the ability to respire in a vacuum, but lose the ability to respire in atmosphere.

I wish I could create a copy of myself.
  5. A copy of you now exists, but neither can tell which is the original.

I wish Skyrim would stop crashing on me. -_-;
  6. Wish granted, but it lags super hard instead

I wish i can catch all of the Pokémon! (And be the very best, like no one ever was)
  7. granted but in the process you are caught and put in a pokeball :eek:

I wish that my local area public schools would improve.
    NuclearBobomb likes this.

8. ...You are the devil.
  9. wish granted but they now need multiple tests to be completed before entry

I wish I never needed to charge anything again
  10. Wish granted but unfortunately you're thrown back in time before electrical technology was invented.

I wish for an alien intelligence seeking communication with the peoples of Earth.
  11. Granted, but unfortunately they are hostile, so soon after contact, they swiftly destroy Earth.

I wish I had another cat.
  12. Wish granted! You come home to find your family cowering in the closet as a wild mountain lion prances around the kitchen!

I wish to be a mod.
    SunnyStorm7 and Kephras like this.
  13. You become a mod, but then your minecraft account is hacked and you lose access to it, then enter a months long process to regain control of it through Mojang's wonderful support.

I wish I could speak and/or write every spoken, written, and computer language in the world.
  14. Wish granted. In the process, you discover Google's efforts at AI and intelligent algorithms have become self-aware and are actively subverting humanity against itself in an effort to destroy us. Realizing it is discovered, it has you terminated.

I wish I were back on 2nd shift.
  15. Wish granted! All your coworkers are jerks in the 2nd shift.

I wish for no school, but instead humans have infinite knowledge that we are able to withstand
  16. Wish granted but unfortunately we are now in the matrix and everything is just a computer program.. Life is a lie through illusion!!!

I wish that sharks had freaking laser-beams attached to their freaking foreheads.
    _Devuu__ likes this.
  17. Wish granted, but your time machine malfunctions and takes you back to the time before time, then dies.

I wish we could telepathically communicate.
    Kephras likes this.
  18. Wish granted!
    Whenever you talk to me there is a screaming pain in your head because my head is so full of random thoughts that zoom around all the time.

I wish for a sandwich
  19. Wish granted! You are constantly drinking five hour energy that tastes like chalk!

I wish someone would bid on my 5DCs of lava auction
    Lockdown32 likes this.
  20. Wish granted! But because of this, the caladar gets messed up, everyone is then confused of what day it is, and they balme you. There is now an angy mob outside of your house, ready to get their revenge.

I wish for a milkshake.