Find the Rubber Ducky!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Jun 26, 2015.

?

Do you have one or multiple rubber duckies?

Yes. 96 vote(s) 60.4%
No. 63 vote(s) 39.6%
  1. Hi Tom, I guess it was not nearly too late for you... unless you spent 6 hours searching. :p
    That's not it, though! Thanks for the guess. :D
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  2. I think Tom was very close

behind the glass, in the corner

607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  3. Very close indeed. :eek: I'm not sure if this has happened before in this thread. Maybe it has, maybe it hasn't, in any case I had to send my sister a message about this, to process what just happened without telling Tom. :p
    Good find!
    I got this idea and it seemed fun, but it ended up being quite hard to pull off. What didn't help is that every time I wanted to adjust the ducky, I had to cross the road twice again, and this was a road that got some traffic. :p (usually my sister helps adjusting the ducky, and she was there, but she wasn't tall enough, if I recall correctly)
    Eventually I put it in full view of the camera, which intuitively seemed way too easy, but because the glass was so dusty I thought it might still be quite tricky... and that has proven to indeed be the case. :D
    TomvanWijnen and Fred_TWK like this.
  4. Another hidden quacker please! :D
    607 and Joy_the_Miner like this.
  5. Fred_TWK likes this.
  6. here?

bottom right

7. That's it, well done! :D
    I wanted the tree to be a distraction, but because of the sun it was hard to take a picture with both the ducky and the tree at a good brightness.
    Fred_TWK likes this.
  8. Fred_TWK likes this.

9. man, this was interesting :D

If I am too quick, let me know and I'll wait a day before trying next time :D

607 likes this.
  10. That's it, well done. :D I don't mind haha, thanks for your interest! :) Back in the day you would've had more competition, but not too many people are looking for the ducky anymore nowadays. ;)
    Fred_TWK likes this.
  11. I'm pretty close to finishing up the Luxembourg pictures!

But this summer I'll go on vacation to Denmark, where I'll try to create new ones. :D
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  12. I admit that this one seems to be quite a bit harder.
    607 likes this.
  13. You are apparently not the only one who's been looking at it. ;)

However, I can say it is definitely quite visible, and recognisable! I might give a hint later.
    TomvanWijnen and Fred_TWK like this.
  14. Yes, I've been meaning to look at it a couple times now, but every time I got distracted. :p I've now finally managed to give it a proper go. Is the rubber ducky here? :)

607 and Fred_TWK like this.
  15. to me that was a flower, but now that Tom has pointed it out, I think I agree with him :)
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  16. That's what I thought as well! But when I looked at it for the fifth time or so, it suddenly morphed into a possible rubber ducky. :p
    607 and Fred_TWK like this.
  17. That's certainly it, well done!
    I also like Fred's comment. :p
    Fred_TWK and TomvanWijnen like this.