Find the Rubber Ducky!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Jun 26, 2015.

?

Do you have one or multiple rubber duckies?

Yes. 95 vote(s) 60.1%
No. 63 vote(s) 39.9%
  1. Thanks for guessing!
    That's not it, however!
    I would like to see some attempts from other people before I decide to reveal the hint. :) You might get lucky!
  2. Here is my 5-sec guess... I don't really have the time to stare it it for 15 minutes :p

607 likes this.
  3. i also would have guessed there
  4. That's it! I'm very impressed. :p
    I do need a picture that has an arrow on it or something, though, because the circle does not stand out for people who haven't found it yet, I'm afraid. :)
    Jelle has now reached 100 CP! That gives you access to the composition rewards.
    luckycordel likes this.
  5. Any idea how you guys with seemingly little effort found a ducky that my sister and I previously gave up on finding? :p
  6. Colour. I always start by looking for purple things. After that, it becomes psychology. "Where do I think you would hide it?"
    About this one, I was rather unsure, as there is some purple lens flair in quite a lot of places. This was just the only "Looking like a lens flair, but it could be it" that was in a place I thought you could've actually placed it :p
    607 likes this.
  7. i saw purple :rolleyes:
    607 likes this.
  8. Hm, I will try looking at the picture on a better monitor later, as I see very little of purple at the ducky (I do see the lens flare between some of the leaves).
    Thanks for explaining! I wasn't expecting it to get found until I'd reveal the hint. :D (which will probably be "Sun-light exposed branches")
  9. Here's 4/4 of the 2020 set!
    TomvanWijnen and Lukas3226 like this.
  10. I like the perspective btw :D

maybe here :p

TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  11. You got it!

Thanks! This was an interesting picture to make. It was not easy to get it up there. :p I guess you had a hunch that the ducky would be near the bottom of the photo?

Edit: In case anyone wonders: these trees are on a steep slope, and if I climbed it (which was some endeavour :p), with my own height added to the height of the slope, I could get the ducky at a pretty respectable altitude. :D Then I got down to the road again to take a picture.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  12. Thanks to Tuqueque for reminding me of this game. :)
    Here is the second to last picture of this legendary set.

Let me know if I'm mistaken and I've already posted this. :rolleyes:
  13. Thanks for guessing! :D That's not where the Ducky is.
    Thanks for guessing, that's not where it is either!
    Tuqueque likes this.
  14. Is it there in my circle?
    607, Tuqueque and luckycordel like this.
  15. It is not! Thanks for guessing. :) For this one, I had to search pretty well to find the circle. xD

It's not there, thanks for the guess!

Looks like this one has some longevity. :D
    I will start thinking about a hint... but feel free to guess again before I reveal it!
    luckycordel and Tuqueque like this.
  16. That's it, congrats! :D

Any ideas for a hint? :3

We're going to Luxembourg soon for two weeks, what say you (all of you), shall we try to take a new set of pictures? :D
    luckycordel and Tuqueque like this.