Find the Rubber Ducky!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Jun 26, 2015.

?

Do you have one or multiple rubber duckies?

Yes. 96 vote(s) 60.4%
No. 63 vote(s) 39.6%
  1. Yes!
    607, luckycordel and Tuqueque like this.
  2. An issue is that I lost my iPad, with which I took the pictures. We have a camera, but I'm afraid the pictures that it takes will be too sharp, making the pictures either too easy (if it is very clear that you've found the ducky when you zoom in) or too hard (if you have to zoom in very far). Maybe I should do some tests. o.(o)
  3. Well, I ended up taking 15 new pictures in Luxembourg, all in high resolution.
    You should get the first on Sunday! :) (I might not get to it, though, or forget, as I won't be at home)
  4. Thanks for guessing! That's not it, however.

5. EDIT: a higher resolution version! :)

6. You got it!
    That one wasn't too hard, was it? I thought it nicely showed off the greater height differences found in Luxembourg, though.
    How come your picture became so blurry, by the way?
  7. It wasn't too hard, indeed. :D Agreed. I hope you enjoyed Luxembourg! :)

I wondered that as well. I opened your picture in a new tab, then copied the link. Pasted that link in my other browser, and it sent me to an imgur.io page. I then clicked on the picture to open in new tab, and for some reason it gave me that very low resolution image. I have no idea why. I've now edited in a higher resolution version that I just made. :)
    607 and Tuqueque like this.
  8. Tuqueque likes this.
  9. I don't mean to off topic your game but I thought of this thread when I dug this potato yesterday.

10. Haha, I love it, thanks for sharing! :D
    Kryarias and Tuqueque like this.
  11. Um... hello? :p I decided not to do two very easy ones in a row, but surely people can at least hazard a guess if they're uncertain? :D

12. Is it the little brown splotch under the circled rock?
    607 and Tuqueque like this.

13. I'll hazard a guess for the second time here, whether or not it's right or wrong. Gotta get some people guessin' in here! :p
    Tuqueque and 607 like this.
  14. Nope, thanks for guessing! By the way, I guess you couldn't have known, but if I recall correctly it would have been completely unsafe to try to get down there. :p

That's it, good find! :D
    Rhycicles, JohnKid and Tuqueque like this.
  15. That's quitter talk right there smh
  16. That's gotta be one of the easiest ones to date.
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.