Find the Rubber Ducky!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Jun 26, 2015.

?

Do you have one or multiple rubber duckies?

Yes. 96 vote(s) 60.4%
No. 63 vote(s) 39.6%
  1. Dang it, Tom ninja'd me :D

This was sneaky :D
  2. Yes, it also took me some time, and a break to make some food, to find it. :p
    607 likes this.
  3. Well, I'm glad to hear it. :D I was waiting for someone else when I got the idea to take a picture here, and I wondered if I could make a somewhat challenging photo despite having so little depth to work with.

Tom is now tied for 1st with Rhythmically on most CP!!
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  4. Ooooo, now I'll have to try even harder on the next one! :D :p
    607 likes this.
  5. Here's a difficult one.
    I wonder if anyone will be able to get it!

6. I've tried... is it here?

607 likes this.
  7. Good guess, but nope! Thanks for the attempt. :D
  8. i have a rubber ducky but its in usb frorm i tink its the corect name basicly a usb stick but instead of u storing data
    and the pc sea ing your usb stick as like a storage divice the rubber ducky actuly acts like a mouse or key boart
    instead of sending data like filles u send comands so the ruber ducky is like a pre programed wireles keyboart meaning u can use it for exsample u plug it in in a pc with a cleaned disk with windows u can plug it in and u can make it so it instals efry ting u normaly have steam minecraft minecraft mods and more and u can get a drink but they also dangerous becouse efry u can litterly put it in a server or probely a pc in school and wen a teacher turns it on or does notdo any ting for 10 minits u can probely install weart stuf with out being the person logged in they cool but can be a nigt mare
    607 likes this.
  9. Huh, that's cool! Could you share a picture? :)
  10. Wow, you found it! :eek: I can barely believe it. :D

I put the ducky half behind an apple, and put another apple on top of the ducky. My idea was that the floating apple could be a hint that it was there. However, it turned out that you can't really see the apple is up from the ground, it just looks like it's a bit farther away.
    I'm impressed that you found it anyway. :)
    Fred_TWK and TomvanWijnen like this.
  11. I saw that immediately, but decided it was just whatever it was scattered around (apparently apples :p), and ignored it. :p
    607 likes this.
  12. same lol i was tinking would woulnt it be genius if he put it in the tree or by those apples but the ting is i dint know waht color it was 607 is a sneaky guy
    607 likes this.
  13. Well, there are plenty of images in this thread to see what colour it is. :p
  14. I was hoping nobody would spot me down here, as I felt like I wasn't supposed to be there... it was a cool place, though. :D
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  15. Yay, a new picture! :D I had some trouble uploading it, as for some reason the image supposedly was 25 MB, which is too large... really weird. Managed to make it in a different way and finally got it uploaded with another workaround. :p

607 likes this.
  16. That's it, well done! (also on getting the answer uploaded :p Although the arrow is not too prominent in this picture, I feel, so I might make a different answer picture.

TomvanWijnen likes this.
  17. Yay! :D I fiddled around a bit more, and got a better arrow for you. :)

607 likes this.
  18. It might be a bit late to post a picture...
    One for the Americans, perhaps? ;)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  19. Is it here? (If it is, I'll upload a better picture. :p)

607 likes this.