Find the Rubber Ducky!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Jun 26, 2015.

?

Do you have one or multiple rubber duckies?

Yes. 95 vote(s) 60.1%
No. 63 vote(s) 39.9%
  1. I'll post the hint tomorrow, but if you haven't yet had a look, try to find it before then, as the hint will be fairly specific!
  2. Alright then. :p
    Where two branches meet
  3. I can't find anything thanks to the stupid and unneccesary cookie button.... :/

I managed to anyways, somehow... :p

Will fix picture if correct, apologies. :p

607 likes this.
  4. Thanks for the effort! Not correct, though. Why is this so much harder to you than it was to me? I had no idea where it was, and thought I found it elsewhere at first, but I still found the actual ducky within a minute. :p But well, you are on mobile, of course. Where are the other usual finders? Jelle? Lukas? Skele?
  5. Ugh. :p No clue. Being on my phone shouldn't matter much, just in the "proving" process. Perhaps because I don't have my "eye helpers" in/on yet? :rolleyes: (no that's not it :p)
    Where the rest is, no clue. Jelle is fantasising over helping in some build group, presumably. :p

Here then? :)

607 likes this.
  6. Nope, sorry. :p I feel like giving more directions but I won't, for the sake of consistency. :p
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  7. I have no idea where it might be :D
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  8. Hah, looks like a YouTube conspiracy theory thumbnail.
    607 and Lukas3226 like this.
  9. Nope, good attempt. :)
    I thought my sister might be able to convince me to give another hint, as I'd like you guys to find it, but that didn't happen. :p
    I might just post the answer tomorrow.
  10. Hints are always better than just posting the plain answer. :)
    607 likes this.
  11. Well, alright then! You're looking too low.
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  12. Finally!
    Good job. :D
    Lukas3226 likes this.
  13. Ah, that explains why I couldn't find it... this is what I see there on my phone:

While this is what I see on my laptop, on which I hadn't looked at this picture yet:

Sigh.
    607 likes this.
  14. Pff, then I doubt you could find any on your phone. <.<
  15. I've genuinely found many on my phone. :p
  16. I took seven beautiful new pictures in Kent, but first have some more of my home forest. ;)

17. That literaily took me less than ten seconds... At least OCPD is usefull for something...
    (I am being far to confident - I know)
    607 likes this.
  18. I am sure this is better. :cool:

:rolleyes:
    607 likes this.
  19. Well, this is one of the easiest ones; didn't want to have to give the hint again. ;P

Jelle68 likes this.