Find the Rubber Ducky!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Jun 26, 2015.

?

Do you have one or multiple rubber duckies?

Yes. 95 vote(s) 60.1%
No. 63 vote(s) 39.9%
  1. Nope! Don't worry, it took me some time to find, too...
    I found it eventually though, while I had completely forgotten the location, so it's possible ;)
  2. I assume you couldn't find it either, Sachrock? ;)
  3. ESDIT:

I can't find how to make a spoiler, as usual, see 607's quote of this post :)
    TomvanWijnen and 607 like this.
  4. Yes, but your spoiler didn't work :p (perhaps you've realised by now and edited it)
    That brings you into thirteenth place with 10 CP and into the range of the first rewards. I'm not sure if you'll be interested in any of them, though, perhaps you'd rather save up :) (check it out though if you'd like, there may be some interesting stuff)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  5. Rhyblet and nltimv like this.
  6. Ohmylordnodon'tdothattomelol

Here? :p

https://i.imgur.com/s7MlwH0.jpg
    [/spoiler][/img]
  7. Ha, well done, Jelle, two in a row! And you got the spoiler right! :D
    You're in 10th place on the leaderboards now :cool: (poor Tom is still in last, which is at the moment 27th :p)
    TomvanWijnen and Jelle68 like this.
  8. Yesterday, Lanata and me made some new pictures, so you can expect one of those next week!
    I think I'll save the last Rome one for later ;)
  9. The first of the new series of pictures, made by Lanata and me!
    Rhyblet and nltimv like this.

10. 607 likes this.
  11. Correct :)
    I noticed most of the new pictures seem to be pretty easy, but oh well, that's not a big problem, I'd think.
    It's probably because I could hardly see what was on my iPad's screen with how dirty it is and how light it was outside, so the ducky seemed a lot harder to see than it turned out to be.
    You're in 4th place now, Sach, and I think you might be at the top soon, as not many CP has been claimed at my YouTube channel lately (even though there has been quite some available, especially in my Re-Volt series), and you're the master of this thread, it seems. :p
    Sachrock likes this.
  12. I have a feeling this one is going to get found very quickly. There seem to be three participating people online at once. :p
    Rhyblet, nltimv and Jelle68 like this.

13. EDIT:
    only 10 min after the post :)
    607 likes this.
  14. Yup, correct!

You're doing well on the leaderboards, and you could easily do better by checking out some of my latest piano or Re-Volt videos (and answer the questions there) ;)

Oh, and by the way, Tom is not in last place anymore, I put somebody in behind him ;)
    Jelle68 and Sachrock like this.
  15. WOOO

:p
    607 likes this.
  16. Is this leaderboard public? I didn't see it on the first page :p
  17. FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  18. folk.simpsite.nl/cp :)
    FDNY21 and 607 like this.
  19. Tom and Jelle posted it, so I don't really need to do it again, but I'll add that it isn't used solely for this thread: it's mainly used for rewarding points through my YouTube channel.
    Many of the people on the list are people from EMC though, as on EMC I am better known than on YouTube :) Edit: oh, and you didn't see it on the first page because at first I offered rupees here, but that was a pain for me as I needed to remember to log into Minecraft for it, while I can easily edit CP from anywhere. Plus, it doesn't cost me anything. The CP is exchangeable for rewards which cost time, but not many people seem to be interested by the rewards anyway :p
    Jelle68 likes this.