Find the Rubber Ducky!

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by 607, Jun 26, 2015.

?

Do you have one or multiple rubber duckies?

Yes. 96 vote(s) 60.4%
No. 63 vote(s) 39.6%
  1. This picture's around a year old now, but I hadn't posted it yet! I think... :p And else you probably won't remember anyway :rolleyes:
    Rhyblet and nltimv like this.

2. Edit: This time i didn't see my E-mail i just manged to get the timing right :p
  3. Screw you lol
    607 likes this.
  4. You're moving up the ranks quickly :p Any idea if you'll use your CP on anything? You could also wait to hit 50 or 100 CP for more interesting rewards, perhaps.
  5. Just like my rupees, i am saving up my CP :)
    607 likes this.
  6. Can I also get some CP? :3 it's kinda obvious I couldn't have cheated, I actually didn't even see sachs post until a few minutes after mine lol. I'm always a few min too late, ugh lol
    Jelle68 likes this.
  7. Hm... good question. I'll consider it. It's a bit difficult, though, as when I start making exceptions to the rule, it's really hard to know where to stop. As you know, you I can trust, but I honestly can't trust absolutely anyone on here. I'll consider it, though, as when you're basically posting at the same time, it's a bit disappointing for the one who get's ninja'd, especially because posting these takes a bit.
    I'm just not used to this going so quick, as the CP on the videos on my YouTube channel only gets claimed after a few hours, and nowadays even not at all sometimes :p :c
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  8. Fair enough. :) I'm not it in to win something or whatever, I just like to play, but it is fun to once have that feeling of "yay I actually did it right :p"
    607 likes this.
  9. How about I give the ninja'd person 4 CP instead of 5? ;)
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  10. To be honest, I have no idea how the points system even works, but that sounds like a good idea! :)
    607 likes this.
  11. folk.simpsite.nl/cp
    607 and TomvanWijnen like this.
  12. This way of dealing with ninja'd people should work, but only on EMC. If it happens on YouTube: too bad. It'd be way easier to cheat there as there you don't need to upload a picture. Also, on EMC I trust most people, on YouTube I definitely don't. Another problem: on YouTube, there's no way to check alts, so somebody could claim CP with multiple accounts.
    Not that any of those problems have occurred yet, because every follower of me on YouTube seems to have given up on CP, and that while it's quite easy to get there, especially if you know how to use Google if you don't know something... I think the CP system is quite nice, honestly, but I'd need a bit more of an audience to have it work at its full potential, I think.
    (this is totally shameless self-promotion, but here's my channel :p (don't mind the name, I'm planning to change it soon, I just need to be sure to what, as 607 isn't allowed))
    Edit: I'll give you cp for this time's Ducky, Tom, but not for any previous ninjas, that'd be a bit of a hassle. You're 26th on the leaderboards now :p
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  13. Maybe change it to OrangeDuck607? :p And yay, thanks :D 26th, that's great :p
  14. No, I honestly want to stop using that name, as people start calling me OrangeDuck instead of 607, while OrangeDuck is actually not me, but a girl in my class who I named my alt, and after that a few other accounts (Twitter, Twitch...), after.
    So far, the best option was SixOhSeven, but that has been taken already, somehow. I should've got a good name earlier, nowadays almost everything is taken >.<
    TomvanWijnen likes this.
  15. The pictures are coming to an end, but here's another one from Rome!
  16. I'm sorry

607 likes this.

17. You better be :p
    I didn't expect anyone to be able to get up high with Finding the Rubber Ducky alone, but one more and you're in third place, while you haven't earned any CP on my YouTube channel :p
    Sachrock likes this.
  18. For some reason I stopped posting... I also missed at least two opportunities at taking new pictures.
    At this point I'm not sure if this will be continued, but there's no reason I wouldn't post the 3 pictures I have left still.
    So here's one of them! :)

19. Here? :p

blob:http%3A//imgur.com/7c22af5b-047f-4ee3-9c88-678adb299000

lolwut is that for link... that's what it gave when it wasn't done uploading...

607 likes this.