Final "Hoorah".[locked]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TaylorGang, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This forums name is Final "Hoorah." Im not feeling very "hoorahish"
    oidking likes this.
  2. But you hates me the most :( you evil bastard! ;)
    battmeghs likes this.
  3. can a mod fix this post or delete it?
  4. Why would they. Its funny to read this.
    Spenser6 likes this.
  5. And this is why I don't even trust Moderators its true though some people change or stay "Hidden" until they want to just strike but you were JT I really am not pleased -.-
  6. Why? If they are really the JT griefers, people have a right to know.
  7. And THIS is what happened to my amazing XP grinder. -.- had to fix it almost everyday...
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  8. I have three ideas on why Jlopez might have posted this

1. He really did do this
    2. He's covering for a friend
    3. OR, he is working with the mods to find the real JT

Not saying any of these are true, but not saying any of these are false. This is just what I think.
  9. AVO is a greifing team (avoliation), very well known, but not close enough advanced to bypass EMC systems, just like all greifing teams. Only way past is to convince people to get access to their plots or greif in wild, which is pointless.
    AlexHallon and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  10. But you put on quite a show, really had EMC going.
  11. Maybe jlopez actually didn't do it all an he is just covering for a sibling?
    Nah!
    EDIT: ?!?!?!? Did you really ban him? Because my wilderness utopia base was greifed and had a JT in it!!
  12. This just made my day XD lol
  13. TRULY Truly truly GLAD you were finally caught! I KNEW you were the one doing it! I saw you at the xp grinder on Utopia and you told me you were fixing it BUT you had a pickaxe in your hand! I made the notes on your account because I KNEW it was you!
    Now that your true colors are finally shining brightly I am glad that you came here for ALL of EMC to see who you really were....
    Good Bye is a Happy Thing to say to you and your jerk of a friend. I for one am very glad you are both gone!
  14. THIS Statement is very much NOT TRUE! I usually say very little in cases like this but I will not allow this one to go by... We have many wonderful supporters and they do an amazing job here in EMC. The supporters are usually the FIRST players to alert us to the bad behaviors because they have a vested interest in the community. Do we have a few who believe as you suggest? Yes and we tell them straight up that we hold them MORE accountable because they are wearing a supporter's tag... but 95% of our supporters are amazing!
    Please do not stereotype them like this.
  15. I got a question... if I build something.. and I grief myself do I get banned? o.o
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  16. no because that is not hurting your feelings :p
  17. not unless you make it for somebody else. say you went to bobs house, and you build a nice little expansion. he pays you a few rups. then a few days later you need the wood so you take it and pay him back, (or maybe not pay him back because you might be evil) then yes i would say that is griefing. if you made your own house and tear it down for resources but it is only your house, then no its not griefing :p
  18. The grammar police strike again. Don't worry, nothing against you
    Umm... Wow. :-x
  19. That has been said...;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.