Final "Hoorah".[locked]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TaylorGang, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. its open because people are still discussing and there still some who haven't heard about it, like autumnrain, she just read it and learned about it.
  2. When someone who has been such a big part of the Empire falls, and then comes here to tell us his story of whoa because he was caught, I feel that the entire Empire has a right to see this and have an opinion.
    It's jerks like this that make it very hard for the rest of us and now that he is caught I am Glad he came and did this. Hopefully the rest of the abusers will get the hint! We do not take kindly to those who abuse EMC
  3. Couldnt agree more. Let this thread serve as a deterant to others who might grief and a reminder to the community that griefers could be anyone..... even someone you wouldnt expect. This is the community's response to this individual's dispicable behavior, and it should be heard.
    battmeghs and R0bbieJo like this.
  4. I was reading through some of the posts and I have replies to several of them but I didn't want to get in trouble for poking a dying thread.. Its nice to know I can post them now that the mods have spoken.. :3
    battmeghs likes this.
  5. But wait, dint you say ftyvdryhc was JT guy!! im confused?
  6. Lol...pity thread becomes hate thread. :)
    battmeghs likes this.
  7. I love how long this thread has been going on XD
  8. he was an imitator. he wrote JT as a way to not draw attention to himself.
    Crazy1080 likes this.
  9. How do we know Jlopez is not another imitator?
  10. I don't think it really matters :p

Whoever the real "JT" is, and whoever the fake ones are, they're all still doing the same thing, and so they're all just as bad as one another.
  11. don't worry we're more sure this time :)
  12. brb going to making something, then grief it and put a JT logo.
  13. Brb, Going to pretend I was a witness to it and saw someone place the sign but my F2 has suddenly caught fire and was smoking outside.
  14. Then it all goes according to plan.
    battmeghs likes this.
  15. Anyone seen auction hunters? They should do something like that. Auction banned res' away :D
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  16. Off topic?
    battmeghs likes this.
  17. well it applies to jlopez24. Auction his res off, so it doesn't just wither away.
  18. SecretAznEks, battmeghs and Spenser6 like this.

19. Or, at least how I feel, considering they haven't canceled his Diamond Supporter yet, which is usually done after they are banned.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.