Final "Hoorah".[locked]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TaylorGang, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wow, To think I trusted you. Go die in a hole you mean... Creature.
    imBobertRobert likes this.
  2. That's a bit harsh. Lets say "Go die in a hole due to fall damage and no bread" a little more Minecraft oriented.
    HillbillyBeastly likes this.
  3. This is a lot of bashing of the guy. I'm still overwhelmed by the fact that he was, in fact, a griefer. As I mentioned, I've built things with him, and I know a number of community projects he had worked on (that were never destroyed.) It is still surprising to me.

I suppose I'm just hoping the kid will turn back up online and say it was all a trick to smoke out the real JT.
    margaritte likes this.
  4. I like your version better.... ;)
  5. You hate... me?
    *weeps silently*
    battmeghs likes this.
  6. We've all had things happen that change our lives. I hate to quote a movie like this, but it's pretty accurate "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals, and you know it." - Agent K.
    SpaceShuttleFan and SecretAznEks like this.
  7. Yes. I quoted myself. But I just had a thought. This server may not require a white list... but what if we had our OWN "white list"? Something run by one of the mods (or a new one), listing long-term players who are safe. I'm sure there is someone who would want to tackle that project.
  8. How would we know who is safe? I mean, someone could always go bad at any time, as this thread makes clear.
  9. As with anything else, we never really do.... Justin could be the ultimate griefer. He already reset the whole wilderness once :). lol.

Let me rephrase my statement... "long term players who should be relatively safe."
  10. I have thought of most, not all, people as dumb for years, but them a little over a year ago something happened and I began to strongly dislike people. Over the past year I have began to hate people. No one should take offense at this I am referring to humanity as a whole and not specific people. To quote Slipknot "People equal s***".
    SpaceShuttleFan and battmeghs like this.
  11. My favorite quote from Eisenstein
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
    AlexHallon, bonzd67, mtp1997 and 2 others like this.
  12. You forgot part of it ;)
  13. You forgot part of it too
    PandasEatRamen and nab27 like this.
  14. Well, honestly I knew he was no good long before we had Square but he was a very skilled sociopath and for that I have respect for his abilities to perform such an intricate and long running social engineering campaign.

There was a video produced by him and another player claiming that "an unknown" player was using vanish and a hacked client with extended mine, no swing and a few other cheats but it was actually him committing the acts on the Utopia grinder.

The issue was, I could never prove my gut feeling and could never catch him directly in the act. I did my job properly as a moderator but because this guy was smart, we had to wait for a slip up. It finally happened, and I am glad to see justice done. I am not upset that nothing could be done before now but I am glad to see that my long standing suspicions were completely accurate.

I don't have a degree in psychology but I have spent all of my life studying and analyzing people and just as much time pondering and researching the subject matter. I can read a person quite well, which helps me in making an informed decision on all interactions with other people. I have succumbed to many skilled sociopaths throughout my life, but I have also garnered many of the same skills to produce a positive outcome.
    Being analytical, I ensure that I take a non-biased stance on any decision I make that will effect the life of another person. I may not directly suffer for my wrong doing but I know that my actions will be a catalyst in the outcome of a situation following my direct or indirect influence on another individual. I.E. scowling at another person who is in an already fragile mental state may push them into the depths of despair but if I smile at the same person and wish them a good day, I may break them of the negative mindset and show them the world is not all bad. (Positivity influences positivity, negativity enables negativity.) :) More or less, the "butterfly effect" theory on the emotional scale. ;)
  15. nah, you're good :p
  16. You hate us all :(
    battmeghs likes this.
  17. Wouldnt asking to be banned for a while be a better idea anyways?
    But i am sad to see you go :(
  18. okay okay, you caught me ;)
  19. Pika Pika?
    battmeghs likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.