Final "Hoorah".[locked]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TaylorGang, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ok. This surprised me, honestly, and it hurts quite a deal to realize not only that the JT guy who was griefing everything was you, but that you were a well-known and respected supporter. And honestly, do you need to be forcibly removed from EMC to be productive? If you were a normal person and abided by the rules, then obviously you could simply just take a break, or quit playing of your own accord. If you were banned, then there was a very significant and obvious reason for it. To me, it sounds like you're just trying to lie to yourself so you feel that you were banned for a greater purpose. Truth is, you were banned because you broke the rules repeatedly and incessantly, and you hurt a lot of people.
    I would never had said this before reading this thread, having had a deal of respect towards you, however, I can now say, Good Riddance. No need to apologize; we all know it's just a bunch of bs anyway.
  2. That was deep bro. I agree.
    nerone94 likes this.
  3. Sad...Just sad....
  4. Oh but he did. He sent a PM to ICC saying: "Why was I banned?"

Thank god you are gone - this is a lesson to all those people that think diamond supporters are immune to bannings. As Secret said, your post is a load of bull'.
  5. Hahaha! BRILLIANT!
    tumblr_lxkbx6WHQI1qmb7u4o2_500.gif
    Goodbye... go away....you monster. tumblr_lliwppMShf1qikhz3o1_500.gif
  6. OMG your Jt you greifed me and like ten others:mad:
    battmeghs likes this.
  7. This must be posted on every permabanned grifers threads that tries to say sorry after being busted. It's as if the song was made for this situation.
  8. Is it horrible that when I saw it after iSmooch posted I burst out laughing?
    Equinox_Boss and ISMOOCH like this.
  9. Its cool...
    Equinox_Boss and hayleycolgan like this.
  10. It shouldn't have but it's funny :) I'm odd.
    oidgod and Equinox_Boss like this.
  11. It's acceptable and normal. As I did the same thing, I'm declaring it to be okay.
  12. But seriously, what a jerk, I would NEVER consider griefing EVER! I understand how much time and effort goes into our creations, Eclipsys and I have a project called "Project X" it has an estimated completion date of next side of Christmas!

Griefers like your selves can quite frankly get screwed. I do not have any time for any individual who gets a kick out of this.

Guys, I think he fooled a lot of people. I for one did not expect this of him... just goes to show. People are not always who they seem to be.

Oh one last thing

Good riddens & enjoy your time in the graveyard! :mad:
    IamSaj and AlexHallon like this.
  13. I dont fully understand griefing! If you found a xp grinder, and griefed it, wth!! You could have just used it , ? Like its just plain sad and dissapointing!
  14. From what I understand he supposedly had a Grinder that "someone" was grieving. No idea what he got caught at grieving to be banned. Oh well.
  15. Weird and awkward!!!
    Dwight5273 and margaritte like this.
  16. Yeah. I've never been griefed, but I hear it's really annoying. This person was one of the biggest griefers on EMC, and I'm kind of glad he's gone, too.
    AlexChance likes this.
  17. Can I help you with the takeover? I hate meanies!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.