Final "Hoorah".[locked]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TaylorGang, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Good riddance.

Nice to see you take the cowards way out as well. Speaks volumes of your character.
  2. Why is everyone hating...? -.- I mean yes he did a bad thing but c'mon... he was a good member for a long time till he started smokin stuff..
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  3. The point is he isn't a good member now.
    "I don't like MEINCRAVTA, I get a bad vibe from him on the forums"
    True quote. I would watch what you say there, bud. Im not permabanned.
    He doesn't even deserve to say sorry, he was a diamond supporter, and i bet he used his money and tnt and hide powers to the fullest in having "fun" with people.
  4. No...

thats like saying a murderer is a good guy until he kills someone. And in this case, a serial killer because there were multiple instances. Many sociopathic individuals can "be good people" on the outside, with nothing but sour evil intentions.
  5. The fact that he was deemed to be such a good member of the community, so everyone had trust in him, were friends with him, etc. Then this is the way he treats those people. I suppose some people just get a kick out of other's misfortunes.
  6. Treat others as you wish to be treated.
  7. Even if you are nice most people are still mean.
  8. No one ever said they would treat you that way xD
  9. I am not talking about real life... we are talking about a pixel game... >_< and there was no killing involved.. and it isn't right to stoop to their level of immaturity
    Biscuitboy5396 likes this.
  10. I don't believe for a moment that he snapped when he was griefed and started doing this. I think he has a psychological issue where he gains pleasure from others' suffering and he griefed all along. The thread about the griefing on Utopia that he started was to deflect suspicion from him. I had a roommate once when I was in the Navy. When it was just the two of us, everything was good. Then we got another roommate assigned to our quarters and our personal belongings or money started disappearing. The funny thing was that whenever something of ours was missing, the new roommate would claim that something of his was missing before we even discovered that something that belonged to one of us had been stolen. It's all about deflection and misdirection.
    battmeghs and Equinox_Boss like this.
  11. You try to pretend like this isn't real life because it's a game, but many people (at one time or another as many as 30,000) spend countless hours of their lives creating things here. Many people are very emotionally invested in this game. We have friends here, we have creations here, we have belongings here, we have homes here. We are a community--a REAL community! If someone burns down my real house, should I say "oh well it was just a couple chunks of wood nailed together"? Is a car just a mess of ores and petrochemicals? Is a Van Gogh just a bunch of paint splashed on a canvas?

Things here are no less real because they exist only as bits in our processors--everything exists only as a mass of subatomic particles, that doesn't make them not real.
  12. One day I will take over the world and force people to only be nice, or I'd send them to a meanie rehabilitation camp. There they can do hard labor while they dwell on being a meanie.
  13. Yay I'm real.
  14. If i didnt have a job i would be on here all hours of the day except when i sleep lol. this is the world i wish my real life was like because i talk to so many people and do so many great things. i love EMC
    EdmundWayne and Equinox_Boss like this.
  15. i really wish you were unbanned for just one hour :(... so u could give me ur ruppees :p
  16. And I can guarantee you that if someonein your neighborhood got arrested for armed robberies, vandalism, and arson then the community would be discussing it, so Im glad this thread has been allowed to continue because frankly, I think there are quiet a few of us that are really taken by surprise by this post and this news about him.
  17. that exchange is funny if you substitute the exchange with Edmund having the voice of Cave Johnson and SillyWhiteMage has the voice of GlaDOus... it sounds great.
  18. what exactly where you caught griefing?
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  19. I think it is more likely to be a cover. Are you more likely to suspect the person who steps out and points out the crime, or the person lurking in the shadows?
    imBobertRobert likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.