Final "Hoorah".[locked]

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by TaylorGang, May 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some men children just want to watch the world burn...
    foodenator, IamSaj and MEINCRAVTA like this.
  2. Im really surprised that he grieved, and Lol'd when i saw he use the JT meme.
    Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  3. For the first time ever, we have a goodbye message from a banned player that isn't ALL CAPS or 'I hate u all'! :)
  4. True, but he was one of our biggest grievers and openly admitted it. In my eyes that's worse than saying something in all caps or saying he hates us
  5. Agreed. Slap in the face... while you are looking the other direction. Pitiful.
    battmeghs likes this.
  6. I'm glad your taking this well. Most people would go appeal to the moderators first thing.
  7. That is pretty hard to come by these days.....
    Squizzel_Boy and Equinox_Boss like this.
  8. It's not the first time, but it is rare.
    Squizzel_Boy and JackBiggin like this.
  9. I dont understand WHY people grief, its not fun and you wont be cool. How would you feel if someone destroyed something of your?
  10. We get players who are truly remorseful for things they've done wrong. Those players often get second chances, but i see nothing in this guy's post that even shows any remorse. He's almost glad he got caught, and you see that in some criminals, too, like Ted Bundy for instance who knew he was a monster and needed to be stopped. But the OP isn't glad he got caught because he was hurting people, he's glad he got caught because he needs to focus more on something else. I realize the crimes aren't comparable, and that's not what I'm trying to compare; I'm trying to compare the mindset after their capture.

Maybe JLopez doesn't realize that he was causing people emotional pain, but I believe he does. And I believe that was actually his reason for griefing because some people thrive on hurting others. And anyone who has ever trusted someone knows there is real emotional pain here. Anyone whose ever had something they worked hard on broken or crushed knows there is real anguish here. Anyone who's ever had someone smile in your face while stabbing you in the back knows that games can be a microcosm of life--that relationships online can be just as real as relationships in person.

The staff has had discussions about changing some perma-bans to several-month-bans. That may happen, but JLopez is an argument for why we will ALWAYS have perma-bans.
    pat2011, Malicaii12, Spenser6 and 8 others like this.
  11. You. What have you done?!?!? YOU were tr JT that greifed my house?!??? I actually thought you were good!
    Now not to sound bi-polar or anything but sad to see you go a bit :( :)
    ScarTheNinja and Squizzel_Boy like this.
  12. battmeghs likes this.
  13. Squizzel_Boy likes this.
  14. What is it... Isn't there some superhero's arch villain that started like this? Not sure...
  15. the man snapped i tell you
    Equinox_Boss likes this.
  16. Wow. Just.. wow.
  17. I'm trying so hard not to slam my head into the desk with the horrible usage of your and you're.
    From what I have read here you pretty much not only broke ICC's trust but many other people's trust. Everyone thought you were such a nice guy.

This is why we can't have nice things. Why do people have to come grief things? This is also a good example of "Griefers can be anyone." So many people have the mindset that just because someone is a supporter that they're a good person and don't do these kinds of things.

Jcplugs, jkjkjk182, gnyctk and 14 others like this.
  18. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW....... You had to live though Paco-Taco using your lot for his own gain, and then you grief....
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.