Final Drop Party (500k+)

Discussion in 'Public Member Events' started by BussGIL, Jun 2, 2015.

1. All I've been to his res with the [Preview] sign above the chest that they are in.
    607 and Dr_Chocolate14 like this.
  2. Dr_Chocolate14 likes this.
  3. UPDATE: I've been out of town without service up until about 30 minutes ago and have not been able to update this. We're going to postpone the Drop Party until tomorrow (June 9th) at the same time. Sorry for any inconveniences. I was delayed more than I expected.

Again, I apologize for any inconveniences, but I was just not able to be home in time to log into Minecraft. Plan for tomorrow! Hope to see you all there.
    607, Phelps4 and Ultimamaxx like this.
  4. Where?
  5. 1336 on SMP1.
  6. Thanks. Does it start right now?
  7. 607 and Dr_Chocolate14 like this.
  8. i missed it ;-;
  9. The drop party is tomorrow.
    607 likes this.
  10. Please refer to the OP.
    607, bitemenow15 and Ultimamaxx like this.
  11. June 8th is today >.>"
  12. the correct date is in the OP :)
    BussGIL likes this.
  13. i know but his replies >.>
  14. Droppers have been set up and everything is ready to go. There is a total of 27 Droppers with an average of 25k worth of items in each Dropper. Hope to see everyone tomorrow. 6:00pm EST (EMC Time) at /v 1336.

EDIT: I was not able to put all the Enchanted Books in the Droppers, so I will be doing a giveaway for a DC of Level 30 Enchanted Books. In order to be eligible for the giveaway, you must be in attendance at the Drop Party!
    607 likes this.
  15. I added it to my alarms and calendar ;)
    I WILL NOT miss this :p
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  16. No mob arena so sure I'll be there
  17. I won't be able to make this anyway, but still: I hope it will go well this time!
  18. Bump
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  19. Reminder!
    Ultimamaxx likes this.
  20. less then 30 minutes!!!
    Ultimamaxx likes this.