Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Decided to try a watermark over an image with some fading done to it, what do you guys think? I believe it's a Silvia S14, today at MiniWorld (Castle Combe)
    Qkazoochan likes this.
  2. Posted in The Car Love Thread but just as relevant here is the latest drifting video from Mini World (where the most recent picture above comes from). Expect lots more picture from both Rallyday and Mini World to come out over the next few weeks! :D
  3. What would you guys like to see next? Perhaps you have requests?

I've still got Hashhog's request for a yellow/green/orange/multi-coloured Audi or something written down, but I haven't seen anything that crazy yet...
  4. I got the old editor working, but we're still losing a slight bit of quality. Are we liking these ones more or the ones like the one at the top of this page more? :) Mitsubishi Lancer Evos at Rallyday
    Qkazoochan and 607 like this.
  5. What car do u think my dad should buy next... no kidding

or this
    Qkazoochan likes this.
  6. Pretty sure you're kidding, the Lamborghini Veneno vs the BMW i8?

The Veneno is a gas guzzling 50th anniversary limited edition beast that costs $4,500,000 and pushes 740 brake horsepower, and the BMW i8 is an economical and much more subtle futuristic type car costing $140,000 pushing 356 brake horsepower...
    607 likes this.
  7. Of those two, the BMW. (that rhymes! :D)
  8. Why not take the Lambo and sell it for $4,500,000 and then buy the BMW for $140,000 and have the spare cash left over? ;)
  9. Good news for Hashhog, I'm going to the Audi Drivers day on the 17th of October (as far as I can tell) so hopefully we see some weird and wacky colored Audis that we can take photos of... :D
  10. How advanced will cars get...
    Qkazoochan likes this.
  11. These are all concepts, they aren't really cars that are out yet... Just things that they try out :) Lots of interesting concepts though! I doubt that Audi is one that they made :p

Also, just thought I'd mention that instead of posting this on my photography, it would probably be better fitting in the car love thread, cheers: http://empireminecraft.com/threads/the-car-love-thread.50922/
    AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  12. Should be going to Audi Drivers Day on the 17th and Supercar Saturday on the 31st (I think), so expect more new pictures this month! I've still got loads of old ones to edit though, what do you guys want to see? :)
    607 likes this.
  13. How did you even get this idea? I remeber you posted the first pics in my photo thread did that give you the idea?
  14. The idea for the thread or the idea to start doing photography? I can't remember what pictures I shared in your thread but I remember your thread :p
    607 likes this.