Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Not sure. I'm calling the man who is selling it today so I can get back to you on that.
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  2. Nice, tell us how it goes :)
  3. Here's a bit of a different one from Forge 2015. Sure, most cars going around are fast, classic, modified, so on... But sometimes, people go for just a bit of fun. Get a Peugeot 406 estate diesel, stick some pink rims on it and tint your head lights a little bit to go with that really good black paint job you have, and you can have a bit of fun! It doesn't need to be fast or crazy to be fun, this guy was enjoying himself and so was the crowd!
    Qkazoochan and 607 like this.
  4. Still loving the good photography Fendy! Keep up the great work
  5. Thanks for the feedback Wolf! :D
  6. Bump
    Eviltoade likes this.
  7. As a person that isn't too into cars, this thread is surprisingly addictive to me :confused:
  8. Thank you for your feedback, I'm glad that you're addicted I suppose ;) Enjoy the pictures! :D
  9. Going to Rallyday today, expect lots of new pictures and a new YouTube video also! You'll see them here later! :)
    KJHaddrell01 likes this.
  10. Same! Probably because I do really like photography.
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. Went to Rallyday and it was absolutely great! I have some amazing pictures but also some that didn't go as well but that's always a means to improve by... I'll start off with two images that I took for a couple of Instagram users (the people that use the cars)

Ford Focus RS Mk1 at Rallyday!

Drrally's Subaru Impreza at Rallyday!
  12. This was posted in the Car Love Thread already, though I feel that it is very fitting here. The video from today is now up on YouTube. Expect more pictures throughout the next few days/weeks also, so make sure that you're following!
  13. Audi Sport quattro S1 E2 at Rallyday!
  14. Audi Coupe quattro A2 at Rallyday!

15. ooooooh, those are nicccce!
  16. Thanks Megh, I'm glad that you likeee! :D
    607 likes this.
  17. I'm looking to start uploading my images in better quality. When I edit my photos to put the watermark on, I lose size, so I lose a bit of quality. I'd like to get that extra quality back...

Hence, I'm looking for a new site to do my editing on. Does anyone know of anywhere quick and easy that has a good writing tool that I can use to put my watermark on an image, or know of what else I can do to improve? Cheers!
    607 likes this.