Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. This makes me want to buy one right now :(
    FDNY21 likes this.
  2. They're probably as cheap as they're going to get, I can't see them getting much cheaper than some of them are at the minute! For the performance and heritage you get, these cars are truly worth it at the minute :)
    KJHaddrell01 likes this.
  3. No matter what happens on the track, you still lend a helping hand if somebody is in need. It's no action shot or anything, but it has a meaning, even if you make a mistake, you'll have somebody to pull you out :)
    Qkazoochan, 607 and AnonReturns like this.
  4. Another of the Urchfab Hot Rod from Haynes :)
    Qkazoochan, AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  5. A clutch kick, a bit of handbrake and a lashing of oversteer in an AWD car and you have drifting Subarus!
  6. These all look really good :) Liking your camera so far?
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  7. Thank you very kindly Tech! The D3200 is going great so far, I have to use 720p for videos so that I can get 50 frames but other than that, it's all good! As 607 pointed out earlier though, the difference from 720 to 1080 isn't that big so it's all good for my usage at the minute! May upgrade one day but it's very nice for now :)
    607 and TechNinja_42 like this.
  8. I'll be grabbing some of my images to put together onto a USB and show at college tomorrow, decided that I'd show the guys at motorsport what I've come up with! Are there any specific recent edits that you guys think that I should bring in? I'll probably go through all files and just take a few of the best (of the Nikon shots, not the old phone ones) :)
    607 likes this.
  9. When grabbing through to gather some of my best images, I made some new edits from old events. I felt like I should share some with you, let's start with this one!

MG Metro 6R4 at Goodwood Festival of Speed Rally 2015
    Qkazoochan, KJHaddrell01 and 607 like this.
  10. New edit of the Huracan at Goodwood Festival of Speed 2015