Fendy Photography

Discussion in 'Shutter Talk' started by FDNY21, Oct 19, 2014.

1. Off to Forge 2015 at Castle Combe tomorrow, expect new pictures ;)
    607 likes this.
  2. Forge 2015 was great, lots of good action, but a fairly chilly day :p There were also a lot of crashes today, a fair few red flags and hurt cars, many more than I was expecting... Not lying here, there were more red flag races than checkered flag races!

Here's the aftermath after a Renault Clio tried to correct a mistake in turning and over-corrected, sending him into the armco:

I also have lots more pictures of action from the day so expect many more! I'll start us off with this beautiful Ford Mustang!
    Qkazoochan, AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  3. The crash involving the Renault Clio is shown in this video. Be warned, there is swearing at the end of this video! This video is not mine :)
  4. The hot rod out again, this time at Forge 2015!
    Qkazoochan, AnonReturns and 607 like this.
  5. Toyota Supra at Forge 2015 :)
  6. Nissan Silvia S14 drifting at Forge :) I know that I can get better drift shots, I only got about four or five as I mostly did video. Expect better ones next time I see them out :p
    Qkazoochan, 607 and Gawadrolt like this.
  7. I want the supra, GIMME GIMME GIMME
    FDNY21 likes this.
  8. Surprisingly, I saw about three or four of them at Forge! That was definitely the nicest one though, they are good cars! :D
  9. I see them every once in a while around here. When I was drifting my 240 at heartland park there was a couple out there doing autocross. none drifting though. Mostly 240's and s2000's a couple beamers. I have no idea why you would want to drift a bmw. I guess to say, "I just have too much money and even though I could have a better car and a better set up I'm going to laugh at all of you while I struggle to get sideways."

10. So much want...
    FDNY21 likes this.
  11. BMWs actually make good drift cars, the older ones are getting a lot cheaper, probably about as cheap as they'll ever be for the E30-E36 range cars, being RWD and fairly simple systems as compared to modern cars, they can be pretty fun! They'll get sideways :D Newer ones will get sideways too but you'd be right in saying that the newer ones shouldn't be drifted until they got cheap I guess...

Do you still have a 240? I love the 240, Jap drift cars are awesome, but cost a pretty penny now, especially as most are imports (in the UK at least)! :p
  12. I do not. I had an 89 coupe and a 91 fast back. They were both trashed when I got them and I just drove them until they wouldn't run. Picked both up for $500 each. Neither lasted long and they were too far gone to even consider restoring unless I dumped a ridiculous amount of money into them. Even the e30-e36 will run you a ton more for parts than a honda/nissan/ford/toyota. At least around here.
  13. BMW, Ford and Jap cars are the most used around here, I don't think I've ever seen a Honda drift car ever, they tend to be FWD... As for the 89 coupe and 91 fastback, they both sound pretty cool! I'd love to have a Jap drift car like that one day but with most being imports, they do cost a fair penny, and rust/scarce numbers are beginning to be a problem... That would make getting parts for them particularly hard too if anything went wrong. I'd need to stock up on those cable ties!
  14. Audi Coupe GT from Forge 2015!
    Qkazoochan and AnonReturns like this.
  15. Ford Mustang at Forge 2015! :)
  16. Someone in my area is selling a 1985 Mitsubishi Starion LE. I really want to buy it but I need to call the guy first. Its in almost pristine condition, which makes me scared of the price.
    607 and FDNY21 like this.
  17. Mitsubishi Starions are great, but quite the rarity, especially around here :eek: That would also contribute to the price... How much is it at?