Favorit thing about 1.13

Discussion in 'Community Discussion' started by Nuttyknight42, Jul 18, 2018.

1. What are you looking forward to in 1.13?

I'm looking forward to craft pack ice blocks.
  2. Blue ice is going to be wonderful, turtles, waterlogged blocks, tridents, coral, and the new trapdoor variants. :)

Still haven't figured out a practical use for conduits, though :I
  3. spruce trap doors
    Tuqueque likes this.
  4. Stairs and slabs!
    Nickblockmaster and FadedMartian like this.
  5. Chocolate trap doors are better
  6. touche
    FadedMartian and Tuqueque like this.
  7. I'm not sure if there is anything that will have an impact on me. :p
    FadedMartian likes this.
  8. Aren't they basically underwater beacons? Idk about you, but unlimited water breathing is a very practical use if I'm working under water. Plus it attacking nearby hostile mobs is useful, too. Basically, these make having actual "underwater" bases possible, without needing to clear out the water first.
  9. Yeah, I am quite unuseful for you ;)
  10. I mainly am upset with 1.13 now, honestly...

This is a 3*3 Stargate door. (Stargate: Probably one of the hardest doors: this one uses more redstone components as the smallest 8*8, it's basically a seemless glass++) Not just a 3*3 Stargate: Both the smallest and the fastest ever made in minecraft. I, together with SpacewalkerRS101 compleated this thing four hours before the release. We made it be 1.13 proof: it should've worked in 1.13
    It works in pre8, it works in pre9, but fails in pre10 due to them changing the update order of obesrvers DANG. They said they were going to fix it, as it breaks basically all fast observer using doors, but nope, basically all records are clean again, let's start over.

Mojang, It's not fun that on every update, all fast redstone changes and all compact redstone breaks.
    Just to give an example of how much breaks:
    wr 3*3 (normal door) (56 blocks) broken
    wr 4*4 (normal door) (112 blocks) still works
    wr 5*5 (normal door) (342 blocks) broken, just as all bigger normal doors untill 11*11. (uses a machanic that isn't anymore)
    wr 2*2 (trapdoor) (24 blocks) broken
    wr 3*3 (trapdoor) (63 blocks) broken
    wr 4*4 (trapdoor) (176 blocks) broken
    wr 2*2 (seemless glass) (56 blocks) still works
    wr 3*3 (seemless glass) (126 blocks) broken
    wr 4*4 (seemless glass) (247 blocks) broken
    wr 5*5 (seemless glass) (450 blocks) broken (terrebly)
    wr 2*2 (Stargate) (148 blocks) Broken (yeah - I compacted that with MDP_)
    wr 3*3 (stargate) (506 blocks) Broken (You know which I'm talking about)

yeah... a lot of stuff breaks...

You remember those 4 hours I had a world record? yeah, those days were nice...
    (I am probably going to fix it tomorrow or something, I still can compactemise some cercuits, so I would have place for it - It might take a few hours - but it'd be worth it.)
  11. lil fish. I love having more mobs of tiny animals

EDIT*: hold up i just got off minecraft like an hour and a half ago and 1.13 was just released while I was gone?? holy heck????
    purplebook163 likes this.
  12. At least new records are to be made. ;)
  13. The new command set, the /data command in particular. To me /data is Mojangs response to MCEdit and NBTExplorer and I love it.

Next I'm also looking forward to /bossbar and datapacks.
    607 likes this.
  14. The new blocks are amazing and allow for new builds! Also, waterlogged blocks
  15. I'm excited for all the friendly underwater mobs. Dolphins, turtles, and fish. :D
    ThaKloned likes this.
  16. Until Aikar turns a few of them evil and they come after you. 😋
    MoreMoople, TomvanWijnen, 607 and 5 others like this.
  17. Well that explains my nightmars ; )
    ConductorConduit and ThaKloned like this.
  18. im excited that i can have a practical legal afk fish farm on emc. fish for days!
  19. Enraged dolphins *pokes dev*
    purplebook163 and Spyrovsgnorg like this.
  20. The Dolphin Purge >:)