{Fantasy RPG Turn Based} Rings of Caskar

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by NetherSpecter, Apr 4, 2016.

1. You enter the storage room, in it you find... nothing. But a staff in the corner and a tome on a shelf, you can only choose one.
    NubtherSpecter likes this.
  2. staff
  3. I put on the leather cap and peek through the right door without going through.
  4. You see a dimly lit hallway, candles set upon shelves keeping it from being endless. There are no doors or windows, as far as you can see.
  5. You hold the staff, the wood warps around you hands as if it was made especially for you. You turn to leave and see another mage down the jail's hallway.
  6. I tiptoe down the hall, keeping my eyes on the ground looking for any tripwires or pressure plates, and checking for secret doors along the walls.
  7. I free the mage?
  8. He warns you, "A mage's power is relentless and corrupts the most pure. Make sure you-" and then he dies of starvation.
  9. As you walk you feel the walls becoming moist. As you reach the end you heard water rushing. The hallways opens up to a cave. The cave's quite large and split into four parts, The waterfall, the exit, the left grove, and the stream. Where would you like to explore first?
  10. When you reach it you see a single building on fire, the local scientist seems to have blow up his house... again...

A young woman approaches you, "Welcome stranger to Oak Grove. There's a few stores nearby, and a bar if you're tired. Enjoy your stay."

[Coins: 0]

You walk towards the bar and find a Help Board. Here you can find some mini quests for rewards, experience, and rare items. You can search for a quest, explore the village, or leave.
  11. I explore the stream.
  12. The rippling water presented quite a large school of small fish. You dip you hand in an pull out some.

[Fish: 2]
  13. I explore the waterfall.
  14. I take the road south.
  15. The water rushing closely nearly deafed you. If the bear behind the waterfall wasn't so heavy footed you would've been mauled to death. You dodge the bear's fish swipe, and you strike back, swinging you mace but hitting nothing. You threw one of your fish as a distraction and club the bear in it's throat sending it back. You swing again, this time on it's face, knocking it out cold.

[Fish:1]
  16. You will arrive in Gilganek once 5 other posts have gone by, including my posts.
  17. There's 4 houses, 2 shops, a bar, the scientist's lab and a lumber yard. Oak Grove's known for it supply of strong wood.
  18. I go back and take the left path.
  19. It's empty except a suspiciously placed chest in the center of the grove.
  20. I look around the chest, searching for any traps.