{Fantasy RPG Turn Based} Rings of Caskar

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by NetherSpecter, Apr 4, 2016.

1. A muffled scream could be heard and no matter how hard you push against or pulled the door it didn't budge.
    NubtherSpecter likes this.
  2. I look for cows at the eastern border
  3. You have now arrived at the Eastern Border.
  4. Please don't just skip quests like that. Those items are specific to creatures in the world. You won't find them all just conveniently laying around. Since the level rec is 14 I won't tell you where you could find them as you wouldn't be able to kill anything at your level. So I'll just go off what is possible in your post.

"These'll do." The innkeeper said. "I suppose if you don't have any coins I could give a spare job." He passed you a bounty letter. "Here's a bounty some of the king's guards dropped off. Seems like someone needs to hire an exterminator in Harlin." He smiled and gave you your room key.
    NubtherSpecter and SirTah like this.
  5. I try to find some leather/cows
  6. I charge towards the nearer guy, attempting to kill him before he alerts his friend.
  7. You kill him in one blow but the second one quickly fired an arrow. Lodging into your chest. You dodge his second attack and uppercut with your club, knocking him dead.
  8. I inspect my wounds, making sure they won't be fatal.
  9. You will bleed out but Oak Grove is close enough to tend to your wounds there.

You've also leveled up

Stats: 5 ATK, 4 DEF, 3 SPD
  10. Eh. Leaving the door, I go to the town to look for jobs. I need gold.
  11. You find the notification board

Quests

Kill the Rats in my Basement = 50 Coins for every rat head you get.
    Slaughter the Raiders outside my farm = 1000 Coins
    Find my Lost Dog = 150 Coins
    Gather Up All of the Chickens on my farm = 200
    Find me a dozen Diamonds = 2500
  12. I take the "Gather Up All of the Chickens" post and read it through. I head to whatever location is stated on it.
  13. The Farm's outside the Gate so you can reach it immediately. The quest will end in 3 turns thanks to the simplicity of it.
  14. The wolf snarls at you furiously as you now loot it's dinner. It's strikes, but you swipe it away with your staff. Since you're a mage you can select a class here to help decide what spell you'd like to use.

Explosive - Fireball
    Natural - Calm
    Holy - Smite

All of these will take care of the wolf but in various ways, Fireball will destroy it and automatically loot it, Calm will pacify it and you gain more exp than normal, and Smite will kill it and any others around it.

Selecting one of the 3 classes will determine what kind of spells you can use later on.
  15. With two-hands holding my staff I swiftly swipe at the wolf as it lunges near me. I free one hand from my grip on the staff and extend it in the direction of the wolf. I CAST A NATURAL SPELL - CALM - trying to sooth this savage beast. "You may feast", I say calmly, quietly, yet firmly; "I have no fight with you". I stay alert for other wolves as I generally understand they hunt in packs.
  16. I quickly look around for any items, both to loot or to patch up my wound, then I set off towards Oak Grove.
  17. The wolf began to eat, and you departed.

North = Oak Grove
    West = Gilganek
    East = The Imperial Nation
  18. Harlin is the next town over so you will arrive in one post after this.
  19. Congrats on finishing the quest!

[Coins: 205]
    [Exp: 55/25]
    LEVEL UP!
    [Exp: 20/25]

You are now level two

Stats: 6 MAG, 3 DEF, 2 SPD

You can now select one of the following skills to use in fights.

Summon Tree Sprite - Summons a being that can stop your enemies from attacking for 1 turn.
    Tinder - Scorches an enemy, burning them and looting their corpses if they die from Tinder.
    Heal - Absorbs all damage dealt to you from enemies for 1 turn.
  20. I start heading East towards The Imperial Nation