{Fantasy RPG Turn Based} Rings of Caskar

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by NetherSpecter, Apr 4, 2016.

1. You saw that one was pillaging a dresser and the other a chest. The one with the dresser was closest but was facing in your direction meanwhile the one with the chest was facing away but was farther.
    NubtherSpecter likes this.
  2. Am I able to get to the farther one without the closer one seeing me?
  3. Not likely.

I'd like to avoid telling you guys what you can and can't do and instead offer alternatives or have you kind of guide your characters with me as a map.
  4. Name: RidgeBeam
    Class: Mage
  5. I visit the leather worker to see what they have
  6. Sorry must've missed your post.

[Coins: 10]

"Welcome to Safe Fittings!" a burly man calls out, "Sorry there's not much stock. Cow's have been relentless past few days." The man brushes off his apron, "Actually if you could get me a bundle (5) Leather for this new piece I'm working on. I'd be glad to pay you."

Leather Cap = 2 Gold [+1 Def]
    Leather Chest = 4 Gold [+2 Def]
    Leather Bound Tome = 5 Gold [+2 ATK] (Mages Only)

[Quest Available: Leather Fetcher] (Bring Geoffrey 5 leather) (Reward = 50 Gold)
  7. "We deal in trades, mostly with supplying the major cities, but we do branch into the small towns once a month." a tall man said, "We've made quite a bundle and we're hoping to expand."
  8. You wake up in a dusty cell. The sounds of war outside the walls of your dungeon. The wall next to you has been blasted open in a duel between mages. You hide under your cot until the duel has completed and leave your cell through the hole. What do you do?

1. Loot the fallen mage. (Tome, Staff, or Dagger)
    2. Run into the woods.
  9. I take the quest. While I'm outside I put on my leather cap that I got from the battle
  10. [You can find cows on the eastern border or in Wild Cattle Cave (Level Rec: 4)]

Eastern Border = 6 Turns
    Wild Cattle Cave = 4
  11. I go to the eastern border
  12. "May I join? Or are there requirements?"
  13. "You may if you provide us with 4,000 gold as an entrance fee. The benefits are you may carry more items, and sell to any of our establishments for more money than any normal store.
  14. As a wise, yet, currently panicky mage - I quickly scurry from underneath my cot after having taken a few moments to make sure the coast was clear. As I leave my cell through the blasted hole I can't help but want to 1. LOOT THE FALLEN MAGE for THE STAFF that i see lying on the ground. "I have a spare spell book (tome) at home", I think to myself - any trained mage would - its keeped in a hiding spot back home; how far away I am from home is undetermined.
  15. After the looting has commenced you hear snapping in the woods and aim your staff. A wild wolf heard the mage's dueling and decided to check it out.

[Your Stats: 3 MAG, 2 DEF, 1 SPD]

[Wolf's Stats: 1 ATK, 2 DEF (1 MDEF), 2 SPD]

You can choose to attack or run. (SPD also takes into account whether or not you can flee)
    NubtherSpecter and RidgeBeam like this.
  16. I have arrived at the Eastern Border. I look around.
  17. After I grabbed a staff that was lying on the ground I took just a moment to see if I recognized anything from the bodies; clothing, markings, particular spell residue... something that may give me an indication to what part of this realm these mages came from, or even better, why they were fighting. In the moments I was contemplating the mages battle and bodies, I had taken my mind off my surroundings and find myself startled by an approaching wolf. I start reciting some ingredients of spells I learned from my apprenticeship as a young mage; "Wolfs Claw, Wolfs Fang, Wolfs fur", I chant to myself silently... In a flash and without hesitation (knowing fleeing from a wolf is pointless), I stand with a READY ACTION to attack the wolf if it decides to be aggressive (what wild wolf wouldn't). However, my main goal is to try and placate to the wolfs desires and "HANDLE ANIMAL" as a means to take on a FAMILIAR and or avoid a conflict with the wolf all together.
  18. Knowing I don't have enough gold yet, I leave. I look into the waterfall for anything to scavenge from the gushing water.
  19. There's not anything to find but a sealed door hidden behind the falls.
  20. I inspect the steel door.