{Fantasy RPG Turn Based} Rings of Caskar

Discussion in 'Forum Games' started by NetherSpecter, Apr 4, 2016.

1. I go to the nearest tent and try to defeat the bandits as quietly as possible
  2. You pull your sword out and slice a small hole in the nearest tent. You spot two sleeping men and you drove your blade through the hole into one of the men's neck. Killing him silently. You move to the other side and repeat the process.

2/6 enemies defeated.

You turn to face the others. Two guards were patrolling the grotto and one was moving towards you.
    NubtherSpecter likes this.
  3. I'll throw out a familiar and follow up with a Tinder.
  4. The fight was short and the man is now a pile of black ashes. You step over to see what wasn't torched.

Items Obtained

[Coins: 16]
    [Iron Dagger]
    [Letter]
  5. After a couple swigs of my ale and a seat at a table by myself I look around the room and then towards the HELP BOARD. I casually walk over to the board, beer in hand, and have a look... "Hmmm lets see here", I think to myself. "Yes, this looks promising"... I grab the note from the help board that says: DELIVER MY MESSAGE and promptly look for the person who needs the message delivered.
  6. Quest Details

Farmer Ben of Oak Grove needs a message delivered to the Harlin, do NOT read the message.
  7. I hide in the nearby and wait for the patrol to come near. I jump out and surprise him and attack
  8. I grab the message off the HELP BOARD and understand what I must do clearly. However, I approach the INN keeper and toss 2 more coin on the table, "Another Ale Please", I say with a quirky smile and flushed cheeks. I also ask, quietly yet politely... "Do you know where I might find THE HARLIN"?
  9. "Its the next town over." he said curiously as he slowly set your second glass on the bar. "You can get there before dark."
    He shouts, alerting another patrol but you had already killed him before the other arrived, avoiding a 2v1.

[3/6 enemies killed]

The other swung his sword, nicking your leg but you countered and stabbed his chest.

[4/6 enemies killed]
  10. I thank him for the information, finish my second drink, secure the note into my pocket, and head out the door in the direction of the "next town over". I make sure and make haste as to surely get there before dark.
  11. I sneak up on the other tent and silently attempt to defeat the bandits within
  12. The tent was empty but you heard shouting from the chief's wagon. Suddenly his door burst into several wooden planks and a bandit was used to destroy it. The chief stood in the now destroyed doorway looking down on his minion, "Don't try to con me!" he shouted and threw his axe, the weapon planting itself into the bandit's chest. He jumped down and pulled his axe out. "Where is everybody?!" he shouted.
    You've arrived in Harlin.
  13. I hide in the bushes and wait for the chief to investigate the tent. When he goes in I attack him from behind.
  14. He grabbed the top of the tent and ripped it from the ground, finding his fallen soldiers. "What the?" he heard you exit the bushes then he swiped backwards.

[Bandit Chief Stats: 8 ATK, 7 DEF, 3 SPD]

[Your Stats: 7 DMG, 5 DEF, 3 SPD]

Available Abilities

The Tower - You are able to take 2 hits without taking damage. (Instant cast)
  15. I use The Tower. I then swipe at the Bandit Chief.
  16. I deliver the note without reading it.
  17. Continue?

The bandit chief growls and stares at his wound, he strikes once and then another time.
  18. I loot what I can, keeping the items on me. I use read the letter.
  19. Can I still join? Or is it too late?
  20. Sorry when I said "continue" I meant with your quest. You do know you're supposed to do 1 action per post for instance, you killed the prisoners at the cave's opening then you went deeper into the cave. Not kill the prisoners get the reward, complete a quest 13 levels above you then proceed on your journey. I've also told you that the items you need are from killing creatures and not from getting them from a witch, or at least all of them. You're going too far ahead of what the purpose of this game's supposed to be.
    NubtherSpecter and SirTah like this.