Fallout: Offland [Forum Roleplay]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Dec 1, 2013.

1. ((It was not written in the app, but now that you have said it you may start :D))
  2. ((Shall join ltr, not doing this on my phone, IDEA, we make this the base of that outpost idea I had a while ago))
  3. ((----))
    trent948 likes this.
  4. Connor wakes up from his nap in his hideout. He grabs his pack and heads out to go find out what the day has in store for him.
  5. Beano crawls out of his warm dumpster shaking off the collective grime and dust he rolled into through the night. his circadian rhythm is still slightly off since traveling over so its very early in the morning and the sun has yet to crown. Using his crowbar to pry open the ancient manhole cover Beano slips into his personal subway access tunnel. Bypassing the securitrons with his newly found subway pass he heads east towards the market he heard about in center park. Rummaging along the way Beano finds most things picked clean except a locked drawer in an old file cabinet holding a carton of cigarettes. Not being a smoker himself he sells it to a random guard for some spending money. Finally, he makes it to center park and browses the local wares. Seeing nothing of real interest he notices a shifty eyed fellow standing in a petrified oak trees shade. Figuring the man might know where to get some real tech or even a job Beano cautiously makes his way over to the man without drawing attention to himself.
  6. ((Smart me is smart, what's a Ghoul/Supermutant?))
  7. ((look it up on fallout wiki it YouTube (yes there is a wiki :) )))
  8. Connor heads to the leader of The New Age Mafia, Kyle a.k.a. Rat King, and asks what needs to be done.
  9. Name-Jordan Hoff
    Age(Between 15 & 45)-15
    Gender(Male/Female)-Male
    Race(Human/Ghoul/Supermutant)-Supermutant
    Ethnicity(Caucasian/African American/Asian/Etc.)-Caucasian/Asian
    Physical Appearance(Body Type and Facial/Picture or Description)-(going to edit with picture, if that's ok)
    Clothing-Light steel iron
    Personality(Characteristics)-Friendly, Funny, Destructive
    Karma(Good, Neutral, Evil)-Chaotic Neutral
    Biography-He's A Supermutant. How could he remember?
    Vault Dweller(Yes/No)-Yes
    Faction(Optional)-N/A
    S.P.E.C.I.A.L.(You have 44 Points, Special stands for Strength, Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility, Luck, max points in one skill set is ten)-
    S-10
    P-6
    E-9
    C-7
    I-6
    A-5
    L-1
    City/Location-Seattle
    Inventory(11 Items or Less)-
    Ultimax 100 (Light Machine Gun)
    Glock 18
    That weird Alien Blaster Thing from the alien easter egg
    2 Doctor's Bags
    2 Dirty Water
    1 Can of Noodles

Other-Thanks for making me marathon a Fallout Let's Play :pfallout
  10. Dj awakes from a bed with two dead ghouls on himself.He sees a man walk to the leader of The New Age Mafia and Dj follows him.
  11. ((does anyone else find this "i have no memory" trend slightly annoying? its not hard to create a backstory cmon guys))
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  12. ((I have a story already,but my character will develop his memory soon...)) ((*hint* *hint* the two dead ghouls))
    bitemenow15 likes this.
  13. Dj reaches the man (Holding his knife) and ask "What is your name?"
  14. Dj puts his knife closer to the man ((CoDe4RiDeR It's YOU!!!!))
  15. Connor replies saying his name while slowly reaching onto his pocket for his small concealed pistol.
  16. ((one of the rules: No One Line IG (In Game) sentences. cmon guys me and fluff described at least an hour of actions, dj and code have performed about two seconds of something. be creative yall.))
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  17. Dj puts his knife away,walks to the nearest store and starts looking around for an item to give Conner for the troubles he might have gave him.While looking around,he found two raiders and took them out easily.After looting their bodies, he found a 10mm submachine gun,which he gave to Connor. Dj start walking away from Connor due West.((20 miles West))When going West he found a destroyed aircraft carrier,he walk up a catwalk to get to an intercom...((Rivet City))