Fallout: Offland [Forum Roleplay]

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by fluffinator09, Dec 1, 2013.

1. Connor wakes up and sees Dj helping a young boy. He gets up quietly, it has been two times two many that he has seen Dj, he makes a quick deduction about leaving New York. Connor is headed to Chicago at this very moment.
  2. ((You have Arrived at Chicago))
  3. Connor finally arrives in Chicago. He plans to open up another branch of The New Age Mafia here. He walks around looking for bystanders attempting crimes. He rustles up 5 people who join his branch. They will be the founding members. They find an old warehouse that audits them just fine. He assigns 2 of the new recuses on a recruiting run. He has the rest of them set up the warhouse to be more comfortable. While his crew do their jobs, Connor leaves the warhouse to go tassel with some street vendors to get 30% of their profits. He arrives at the market when... ((fluff your turn))
  4. Jon enters the warehouse and an starts rummaging through crates. He finds three cans of Alpo and some more ammo for his hunting rifle. He is about to start on another area when a loud crash sounds from deeper in the warehouse.
  5. ((Alpo lol Dogey food))
  6. Connor sees rangers patrolling the area. He knows he is a wanted man nationwide. He quickly dives into an ally and the next thing he knows, is that he is being pushed up against the wall by another ranger. He tries to grab his switchblade but fails when the ranger flips him around and ties his hands behind his back.
  7. The Ranger gives him a deal "500 Caps and you walk. This time."
  8. ((can I start now & create my character ltr when I can use a PC?))
  9. ((Nope, because your character sheet contains all your vital information))
  10. ((the way I want to do it involves some mystery anyway, I'll have access to a PC with internet on Saturday, but don't want to wait or forget my plan :( ))
  11. Connor agrees and the ranger lets him reach into his pocket to get the caps. That was the rangers worst mistake. Coonor quickly pulls out his switchblade and stabs him in the lung so he can't make a noise. Connor pulls him further into the alley and leaves discreetly as possible.
    fluffinator09 likes this.
  12. ((Come on fluff I can't be the only one on Chicago.))
  13. ((I may come soon...))
  14. ((to Chicago?))
  15. ((I am in Chicago, other than that no one is.))
  16. ((I might join later after watching a few Fallout videos, since I still don't know much about it. Gahd I haven't been in a roleplay for a while now. I have my chara all sorted but her backstory is still a problem, also throwing her into a world of boys again haha))
    trent948 likes this.
  17. ((I'm also starting with this video for Fallout 3 for my intro to Fallout, if you guys have any other suggestions that'd be great n.n))
  18. ((Personally I watch AlChestBreach the most))
  19. ((I might check him out later, I actually like this guy I'm currently watching. He isn't bad))
  20. Beano makes contact with the behemoth and asks where he came from. The giant lacks the coordination to accurately explain but Beano catches something about crawling along a tunnel for three days from the west. Before he is able to further question the mammoth creature a small group of humans show up and start taking potshots at him. Enraged he pushes Beano out of the crater and engages them, crushing two in a single swing of his makeshift club. Still alert Beano watches a fellow sneak about and load the beasts pockets with all kinds of ordinance. Noting the fellows hasty retreat Beano clears the blast zone, sadly the poor fellow didnt make it out in time meanwhile neither did the giant however so maybe it wasnt such a bad thing. Seeing the situation resolved and mentally marking the tunnel the beast crawled from, Beano returns to the matter at hand and chases after the suspicious looking man who scurried away at the sign of trouble. Following his path and remarking on his unusual scent Beano hopes the man can shed some light on the occurrence and maybe give him something to do in the odd times he exists in.
    CoDe4RiDeR likes this.